Prime Electrical Contracting Co LLC

Prime Electrical Contracting Co LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews

workplace culture is ok

overall ok, salary on time. Not happy with management. Maximum Staff are helpful and experienced, Technician worker have good experiences and hardworkers.

Good

The best learning experience to excel in my professional carrier. Growth is mandatory for all the staff and being HR professional we have to take care of all the staff that their professional and personal life is well balanced.

Good Working environment

Nice place to work healthy environment staff is supportive & friendly you can learn lot of new things management is very supportive all the facility is provided by the company.

Pros

Get to learn lots of new things

Cons

pecc

good place to learn and grow, cooperative staff, positive environment, well equipped, supportive, helpful,. i learned a lot from here, my skills, my way of thinking got much improved.

Excellent company

Management will always encourage hard working talented staff. Salary and other facilities are good. Enjoyed working at prime electrical contracting co l l c.

H.S.E.

learn how to satisfy client about safety. Apply Safe system at workplace. Maintain records and checklists. Supporting staff. Tool Box Talk is the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prime Electrical Contracting Co LLC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Electrical Contracting Co LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Prime Electrical Contracting Co LLC Reviews by Location

• Prime Electrical Contracting Co LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?