Prestige Home Health Care Services

Prestige Home Health Care Services Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews

Accommodating Management and Staff

The management here are approachable and nice. The staff are willing to accommodate our needs. My Co workers are friendly and very accommodating. Just having difficult time in workload but it is manageable.

Delayed Salary and not providing Visa

People and colleague are okay, work is okay, the schedule is flexible. They are providing transportation which is good. The problem is the salary. It is always delayed for around a month and so, always like that. Also they did not provide visa, they will ask you to buy a visit visa until its expired and buy another one again, i think they have problem with labour that why they cannot process visa, they will just wait for you until you are fed up and go.

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

delayed salary and no visa

Flexible schedule and very approachable admin staffs.

I am only a newly hired staff nurse of prestige home health care but I can say that all staffs including drivers, office staffs, admin staffs and General Manager are very approachable and friendly. The scheduling is very flexible that we still get a life outside work. Benefits are way beyond what is usual for most companies. Keep it up Prestige Home Healthcare Services!

Pros

Free lunch and food supplies

Great company

A great company to work for. The management is approachable, understanding, generous and treated employees equally. Also, rotational assignments to different cases of patients will help staffs to gain new skills. Team work is at it's finest.

Pros

Equal treatment for employees

Cons

Best Home Care in the UAE

The working environment is very good, the bosses are very appreciative and generous towards the employees, and the company is dedicated in giving out quality service for our valued patients for their optimum care and satisfaction.

The new management is the best!

I liked the old management, but I like the new management more! I decided to stay because and renew my contract with them because I don’t think I can find any better company than PHHCS

very satisfying

It is a great company that provides more knowledge and experiences to their employees, It helps me a lot not only in my finances but also it helps me grow more as professional nurse.

amazing company

a great company who will provide very compassionate and competent professionals who will go out of their way to provide excellent service to their clients

Excellent Company

Prestigious company with good working environment, good salary, nice and approachable staff, you can learn a lot from this company, so what are you waiting for, apply now and be part of our growing family.

Enjoyed working with nice people

Love working here. Great people, reputation and resources. Great benefits. So thankful having this company. Everyone was very easy to get along with and very professional.

PHHCS Experience

I feel welcomed to prestige health home care services. I am happy to work with my co-workmates. My boss is generosity and kind. All of my co workmates is very approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prestige Home Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Prestige Home Health Care Services Reviews by Location