Premier Inn logo

Premier Inn Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates43 reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,931 reviews

Great stepping stone for your career

Premier Inn is a table company, great place to start your career but there is no career growth. Convenient workplace, only 8 hours shift and no salary delays.

Fun workplace and competitive

Premier inn is a very nice place. The supervisors also help to ensure that task is not just carried out but properly done. The food is quite nice. The pool is very good.

Jobs at Premier Inn

See more jobs

A good place to begin your career overall, you can learn new things but promotion takes time. However it's a good company to start your career. Never relax too much.

It's a nice place to work. Work and life balance is ok. Less hrs. The company is for those who dont like to leave their comfort zone. As long as you act professionally, and you dont want a new challenge, then premierinn is for you. Thank you premierinn for your support. I learn alot. The only negative thing is their staff food quality is bad. Improving the quality would be nice especially in the weekend.

Productivity and fun work

Fast paced environment place.if someone work in premierinn should be have the flexibility and fast learner.because property is you never know when you'll be busy.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Twice while on duty

Premier Inn insights

What people like

• Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment

Areas for improvement

• General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Support from manager

Reservation agent

I am a fresher, l am happy to work Premier Inn hotel llc. This my oppournity to express my talent and skill.i hope it will be helpful in my future. This enable me to get new idea and new experiences

Pros

Restaurants, bar, room

Cons

2 hous

Fun work place

Its a very good company to start your career, but dont get too comfortable with your present rule. You need to be ambitious, because the company will support you to grow once you show your potential and curiosity for new knowledge.

Pros

Free food, and accommodations

Cons

Bad food for staff.

Love working there.

It's a good place for starters, it's teaches you how to be Confident.there is team work there and loving team.its a good hotel to work with and lovely stuff.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Late check outs

Worst experience ever

It was a very bad experience with unfair management and I didn't get my rights and didn't get anything they promised to give and they have the most unfair GM ever. I will never ever go to this hotels and never recommend to work there, ever.

I was lucky enough to start in UAE with premierinn the operation manager and the general manager was the most friendly supportive nice peoples i meet

I have learned lots of skills and experience

This company made me the person who I am now I have learned lots of knowledge and experience from this company, I can't thank enough for this opportunity,

The management is very friendly

The staff are friendly and hardworking There is team work at premier inn hotel I love the management at large. I recommend this hotel to all travellers

Ok

The company focuses on developing their staffs and provides opportunities. It has a great working environment which provides empowerment to their employees in guaranteeing guests satisfaction during their stay.

Free Accommodation, Transportation & Meals

It was a bit of a roller coaster ride working with Premier Inn. Like riding a roller-coaster, there are times that it is exciting or sometimes it frightening. Overall, it was a fun experience like you want to ride again.

Very good

Exciting to work at premier inn, learn a lot more related my role and givibg a chance to have a trainging regards for a team leader, higher management was fair for all of their under employee, respecting other culture and nationality, no hardest job for a role that we've choosen i've just wanted a new environment sad to enhance more of my knowledge...everyday i was enjoy while working even on a busiest time of the hotel

very nice opportunity

It was very nice opportunity to start my journey at work in Dubai in the Premier Inn hotels. I learned a lot and it gave me the enough skills to move in to a different place where i can invest and improve my knoweldge and skills. Company have a strong management team who are really professional people to look at each and every details since the date of the join till your last working day in their company. Learned how to work under stress when the events is occuring in the city. Hardest part at work when events are occuring and there are not enough people in the shift in some of times. Company is hiring a strong sales team who have achieved a big success in a new opening hotel.

Fun Place

Best place to work and good management. Regular training for staffs. Creating more opportunities for staffs to improve within the company. Many allowances and more

fun place to work with great colleagues

a very nice place to work with friendly colleagues and working hours are very fair, 8 hours a day with free meal depending on your shift. A free return ticket after 2 years

Pros

free medical insurance

Cons

less salary

Fun working with jovial colleagues

Work at Premier Inn was like any other normal hotel; welcoming, taking orders, serving the guest and ensure their safety. The management was great with friendly managers always ready and available to assist junior staffs. The workplace atmosphere was good with staffs from all parts of the world; Europeans, Africans, Asians etc. It was a mix ed culture and that was the fun part of the job, learning different cultures and meeting different people. The most difficult part of the job was encountering uncomprehending guest. But thanks to the management, we could handle them. One of my role was to make guest happy as they come to the bar to have fun, therefore, no matter their situation or their mood, you should cheer them up, but it was difficult to cheer some guest. The enjoyable part of the job is to be a host, provide shelter, food and safety for the guest. Provide hospitality is awesome, making your guest leave happily.

Pros

Happy hour, Ladies night

Great Company

Premier Inn one of the best companies I ever worked before respectful management & great company. Management Support you to take your decisions. There is a great opportunity to move on & to improve you self. They reward your efforts on monthly basis.

Just Fine

I've learnt a bunch of things since i joined Premier Inn Family, however i'd like to keep myself always in challenge and get into a new adventures. So this the reason why I'm looking for new opportunity...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Inn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question