Power Group

Power Group Employee Reviews

enjoyed working in Power Group

Learned a lot at Power Group all colleagues and senior persons are very supportive and helping nature workplace culture is good enjoy working at power group, and management.

Satisfied

Very good company Some sites have difficult in leadership Salary on time Jobs are manageable Training is a must Vacation is a problem to get Promotion is less , to some nationalities

Pros

Excellent

Cons

Perfect

So helpful

I would like to grow and get exposed in other security departments, Am determined and focused with team under any condition, hoping my cv will be put under consideration

Did not work for them

Did not work for them, or have any opinion of the organization. Where is this error? Why do I have to do this survey to get my resume posted. So, I am done.

The most dirty minded people you can find in UAE

This company is a family based company where you cannot do any action on the relatives but suffer in silence even if you are director or manager they dont respect ladies and harras them, they bribe and accuse others they will agree to job if you agree to charges on visa

Pros

nothing good

Cons

born cons

Need to improve the way they handle their people

I was assigned in RAKBANK to support the daily works. My duty started at 7:00am and end at 4:00pm with a flexible break time. I am responsible to check and update the daily time system and dispatching of the cheques to other banks. I am assisting other department as well if needs help.

I really learned a lot while working for Power Group

I got to learn new techniques and skills while working for Power group...just a pity I could not work longer there.as my contract expired...But not all of the staff had the work ethics and work culture in them....but I manage to bring them on board to pull their weight and work as a Team.The CEO Mr Power was a man of integrity and know about work values.

Pros

Medical Aid, provident fund

Cons

There was not really any, as I adjusted quickly to their way of working

A nice company to work. The work matched my skills.

Typical engineering company, Received a project from engineering manager working until project was complete. Please see my resume for more detail.Friendly place to work.

Well modesty within the managment and same workers

.Started work at 5am-7pm withover time .Learned to deal with different types of nationalities and their behaviours .Was always supervised on my work duties and directed on what to do through out the day at times .At my work place people always drop and dispose so you have to check and be alert on whatever situation comes .friendly eviroment and every day was blessed

Pros

Accountability

Cons

Misunderstandings

Once good, now bad

This company has gone through a number of ownership changes and the culture is reflected in that. All the people I originally worked with, have moved on to better opportunities

Jobs at Power Group

See more jobs

bueno

buen trato al personal y comunicacion aprendizaje laboral

Pros

todas las prestaciones de ley

Cons

poca capacitacion

Learning And Implementation

A very good company to learn and implement our ideas, management is very supportive in implementing new ideas.Our work is identified in a very good way.

Pros

Free to Work

Cons

Presssure

Experienced professional with planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.

Pros

any

Cons

full time

Nice at all

Nice Environment Nice People Rspectable Job Informative work Meeting with multinational people

Pros

Nothing is Free

Cons

Sometimes

EXCELENTE COMPAÑIA

YO TRABAJARIA PARA LA EMPRESA DESEMEÑANDO TODO MI CONOCIMIENTO EN EL CARGO QUE ME SEA ASIGNADO .

Pros

TODO LO NECESARIO

Cons

NINGUNO

Good working enviroment

With reference with my education and experience, the management has not utilized my skills and talent. I am not satisfied with the current duties which i am doing.

Pros

Flexible Management

Cons

Long Hours(10)

Needs help

This company needs serious help with their management. Their CEO does nothing to help when an associate needs guidance. They recently hired a human resources person but went 6 yrs without one. Their COO person is extremely arrogant and not very nice at all towards people he doesn't like personally.

Cons

everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Power Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?