PNC Financial Services Group
View all PNC Financial Services Group reviews

PNC Financial Services Group

PNC Financial Services Group Employee Review

Headed in right direction. But expect Ohio salary, regardless of where you live

I would recommend PNC because from management down to the line, you can tell the company cares about people.However, they are a bank. Nickeling and diming is what they do best. And salaries are no exception. Although I was able to negotiate a salary commensurate with where I live, I was never able to get a salary raise as the base salary for a big metro area like NYC or DC is far higher than the top earners in the Cleveland, Ohio/Pittsburgh PA market, where most of staff are based.The politics and diversity (lack there of) mimics the state of the nation. Expect nothing different there. The one thing I can say is that women are empowered at PNC and they are very much in leadership positions every where you look.Some areas adopt change and are forward thinking and adapt modern practices. Other areas or groups are stuck in mimicking older banks. There are enough of those pockets of teams that really slow down progress.

Pros

Overall benefits are gracious

Cons

Salary growth is nil; Not diverse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PNC Financial Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

PNC Financial Services Group Reviews by Job Title

• PNC Financial Services Group
  • Headed in right direction. But expect Ohio salary, regardless of where you live