Platinum Vision LLC

Platinum Vision LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

It was one of the leading AV companies in the Middle East. However, I did not get the commission from a deal that I help obtain with Globacom and UBA Nigeria.The Chairman, Vice Chairman and MD were very insightful.

Pros

Tax Free Salary

Cons

Unconventional Management

Salary Increment

I learned a lot in this company. Technicians are very professional. Company and benefits is good but salary increment very slow. Position never changes.

in my days here at my current company was enjoyable specially when where all together working.

where working Saturday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. I learn how to do fiber fusion,av rack building. the old management was good. all co workers are in good terms. I think no hardest part of the job bec. I enjoy my work and I love doing that. enjoyable part when we are working at the electrical panel.

Productive workplace and good environment at work

I learned a lot in the management mostly installation, trouble shooting, repair. Having Team work at work so the job will be easy. most enjoyable part is using high technology devices to operate the system, on how you will operate using one touch pad.

A place to learn the standards in AV industry

I got to learn about the importance of design and proper documentation in the automation industry. The project managers role in the implementation of the designed system and coordination on the site.

Great place to work, had a private jet when travelling to W.Africa

Very professional company that encourages thought leadership in the areas of Automotive, agriculture, real estate, fisheries, retail, steel...etc. World travelers and race car enthusiast.

Pros

Free food and very liberal with perks

Cons

healthcare

Crestron Programmer, Project Manageer, Pre-Sales

1) Manage Sites 2) Manage Projects 3) Manage Programs 4) SOP for clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Vision LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Platinum Vision LLC Reviews by Location

• Platinum Vision LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?