Pivot Engineering and General Contracting

Pivot Engineering and General Contracting Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates70 reviews

Nice Company

Overall good company; work life balance is good too; salary on time; though no advancement in career; job security purely depends on your performance and necessity.

Not bad company

I worked around 4 years, learned too much and working too much, salary before the time but it will not increase you will have the same salary start till finish

productive and work learning exposure

*) Co-ordination with the infrastructure contractor for work execution related to DEWA. *) Pre-planning and monitoring work execution by sub-contractor and in-house project team *) Good understanding with the civil team for better co-ordination.

Let your mind speak. Gave you an opportunity higher than you expected.

Was assigned and worked as the Project QA/QC Manager in a joint venture project. Lead a team in the QA/QC department to implement the PQP. Earned self-confidence especially when dealing with all the senior/managerial levels in the project, with Suppliers and Sub-Contractors and with the Employers Representatives. Got necessary support from the management. Provided with a Business Card and an office. Involved from the start up to handing over of the project.

Poor management and resources

Pivot has so many changes in the top management last five years, that why they don't have a clear vision or plans. A lot of terminations, lack of communication and very poor quality the new CEO is a joke, very useless.

Result oriented ,have work place freedom,can take decision independently

Good construction company managed by professionals have good technical talents. Overall it is interesting to work in this organization and can achieve personnel goals.

Ok

Job location - OK Timing - Good Growth - OK Senior Colleagues - Great Salary - Good, No delay Increment - Bad Overall - Good experience with good colleagues but with OK management

Example : Good and bad safety practices at site.

-Monitor and evaluate occupational health, safety and environment policy, plans, programs for the project activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulation, client requirement and international best practice to achieve desire goal. -Conduct safety training, refresher training, prepare training matrix on monthly basis appropriate to site activities, schedule and conduct frequent training on all safety related subject for all level. Keep and maintain up to date records of on the job and off the job training.

Pros

Example- eating and conversation with friends

Cons

Energetic and can work for long hours

Disorganised and personalized business environment.

Weak, inexperienced, corrupt management. Absence of clear Responsibilities, Authorities, and Accountabilities throughout the core and support activities. Disorganised interrelated relationships.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

poisoned work environment.

Productive and busy work place

It is an organization of repute ,a Productive and busy work place, It is a challenging and a responsible career in the field of electrical engineering

Worth working as the Company looking after the Employees deserve benefits

Wonderful and had gained lots of experiences that helps me develop my personality and my career as well to find a much better opportunity. Pivot is an excellent company whereby employees stays longer.

Productive,Efficient , Well managed

Good Company to work with, Salary always on time, Efficiently Managed company. Good Work Culture and Supportive higher management. Good Place to Learn and develop Skills

Pros

Salary on time, Employment benefits such as insurance and visa

Cons

Demobilisation and Termination subject to unavailability of project.

Pivot company is a good company

Also 2 years in pivot General construction company as land surveyor working in p 118 site. I hard working man . 2 years experience in pakistan road work etc.

productivity,

pivot engineering thought me how to work with multi nationals with human right aspect. working under hard pressure to achieve targets learn how to work group team player and make sure you deliver your task on time manner. coorperate with client requlation all time

One of the best companies

Smooth working conditions,well maintained site office,Good response from head office,nice working environment & working hours, well maintained construction site.

A workplace environment where you can learn

Pivot is a company that has a relaxing workplace environment, no doubt there are some hard times, but it is a place where you can get more experience by working and watching managers work, there is no such a thing like staying late at office unless you want to do so, that gives all the employees the work-life balance.

Suitable working place

Helpful and one joined family carrying. Handle pressure in a perfect situation.good management carrying for employees and needs.have to be in a strong personality to face customers.

i like our company & management of our company is very good we learn a lot from our seniors

Our daily routine to check the progress work & check the quality of all work done at site. I learned all about construction & quality works I learned how to cooperate with consultants & how to do inspections. All our management is very good. I like to work with this management.

descending productive

Great colleagues, A verity of projects . Change in top management and deviation from previous management policy. Wish the renewed staff good luck and prosperity

A company who will just used your abilities.

When I interviewed and accepted by the manager the position is Quality Officer. But when the contract was given to me the position was changed and the salary as well. No increase in salary and position for 5 years, only workload. The company cut so many people, even the supplies such as coffee, tissue, etc., without analyzation of the real problem to come-up on a real and best solution. Higher management doesn't have listening skills. Politics and discrimination is 100% everywhere. The salary was given on time.

Productive, good work environment

Good years of experience as Site Engineer/ Project Engineer for electrical building services and infrastructure such as LV Switchgear, Bus bar risers, Lighting Control System, Fire Alarm system, Structure Cabling, CCTV system, other low current systems and street lighting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pivot Engineering and General Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Pivot Engineering and General Contracting Reviews by Location

• Pivot Engineering and General Contracting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?