Pioneer Vision Group logo

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

nice

nice company but there is problem in timing ... no timing of duty take work any times not allow to go out after the duty coz accomodation is in center.

Pros

lunch free and accomodation

Cons

timing

On time Salary, Good Management and Lots of opportunities to grow, learn.

Provide timely salary payments and two days off per week. The work environment is well-managed and supportive. This is the best place to learn many things from Management.

Pros

On time Salary, Good Management and Two days off.

The workplace needs to be modified to work in an excellent environment

I learned some useful things and the employees are good and cooperative, but the company needs some changes and systems to be in a better condition than it is

Pros

Staff cooperation

Cons

Long Hours, The offices are cramped and noisy

good corporate culture

weekly two days off , on time salary , management continues encourage to improving standard work culture in each department .good work place , responsible department HOD,s

Supportive management

I am happy to work here. The management is listening to our feedback. They provided us transportation and accommodation. My colleagues are helpful to me.

Pros

Free food

Pioneer Vision Group insights

What people like

• Ability to meet personal goals

Areas for improvement

• Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Terrible experience at this company!

Avoid this company at all costs! This company is a disaster! They can't even get the basics right, like paying their employees on time. Salary delays are a constant issue, leaving us stressed and struggling to make ends meet. The management is completely incompetent, making decisions without any understanding of the actual work processes or employee needs. There's no sense of organization, leading to chaos and inefficiency at every level. To make matters worse, there are no opportunities for career growth or development. It's clear they have no interest in investing in their employees' future. This is the worst company I've ever worked for, and I can't wait to find a better opportunity elsewhere!"

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, salary delay, no career growth

Working for this company was a nightmare from day one.

Working for this company was a nightmare from day one. The management is completely out of touch with the employees, and there's a complete lack of communication and transparency. They expect you to work long hours without any appreciation or compensation. The office culture is toxic, with favoritism and politics ruling the workplace. There are no opportunities for growth or career advancement, and the pay is well below industry standards. I wouldn't recommend anyone subject themselves to such a demoralizing and unprofessional environment."

Pros

Cons

Long hours working

Terrible management

Terrible management , no clear direction and constant micromanagement.Employees are undervalued and overworked.Toxic work environment with no opportunities for growth or advancement .Avoid this company at all costs !!

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hour working, No promotion, salary delay

worst staff accommodation old and dirty furniture, salaries late for 2 months, HR against employee, it is my worst experience ever

the worst place ever, managers just look behind their own benefits, no any care for the staff, duty hours more than 12 hour per day, no over time, worst staff accommodation with old and dirty furniture, salaries being late sometimes for almost 2 months, HR is totally against employee, it is my worst experience ever.

Pros

nothing, even no transportation while the accommodation is in Mazyad

Cons

every thing, no motivation, no salaries, reduce salary after hiring, no thing positive in this company and with that such people

The worst experience I had in my live

toxic environment, after you join they will deduct your salary, old age management, too much late of salaries, don’t respect the employees, the are liers

Zero stars if possible

The Management is way too poor and they Just want to dominate the people working in the company.poor leadership and lack of communication. A lot of nepotism exists. Work-life balance is non-existent. Management dont care about staff, no good welfareTolerance matter but they dont tolerate always back stabbingWorking long hours and not willingly to payI learnt lots of things and met with lots of people

Pros

Cons

salary delay, No job security, toxic culture

Very awful company and disappointment and bad management

Very awful company and disappointment and bad management Dispute between management Bad environment for work Salary is no good enough It doesn’t provide the employee with facilities to work

Advertising

In the Pioneer Vision group, I have had a very good experience over 2 years since I loved working in this company in the advertising department, and I gained good experience with my work Dealing with the company's team, from small employees to the owner of the group, throughout my work was very goodAlso in terms of salary, it was fair to some extent from the beginning, and when I asked for some appreciation, my request was accepted immediately, and this is because I am doing my job well and on time.Finally, I would like to thank the managers of the group.

Pros

وجبة مجانيه يوميا وسكن خاص بالشركة جيد

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Vision Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Tell us how to improve this page

What would you add or change?