Pioneer Vision Group

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Company Review

Pioneer Vision Group is the official entity regrouping different companies under one business umbrella. Good culture and working environment. Mgmt very helpful.

Pros

Good culture and working environment. Management very helpful.

Cons

Under review

Advertising

In the Pioneer Vision group, I have had a very good experience over 2 years since I loved working in this company in the advertising department, and I gained good experience with my work Dealing with the company's team, from small employees to the owner of the group, throughout my work was very goodAlso in terms of salary, it was fair to some extent from the beginning, and when I asked for some appreciation, my request was accepted immediately, and this is because I am doing my job well and on time.Finally, I would like to thank the managers of the group.

Pros

وجبة مجانيه يوميا وسكن خاص بالشركة جيد

Working with Pioneer Vision is a great journey which is still continue...

Pioneer Vision is a growing Group of companies having a manpower strength of more than 700 multi-national employees. I have seen 3-4 negative reviews but all such reviews are baseless one sided story because such employees are non-performers. Once such non-performers leaves PVG they start to burn negativity & hypocrisy. Pioneer vision Group is providing great opportunities for new learners. Including myself there are hundreds of employee having career more than 10 years. Management is so helpful but the employees who have greed to learn then they grow and the employees who don't like to learn they only burn negativity. PVG is not only a group of companies rather an institute.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Vision Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Pioneer Vision Group Reviews by Location

• Pioneer Vision Group
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?