Pioneer Vision Group logo

Pioneer Vision Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates38 reviews

Very Professional finance Department

I Belong to finance department of this Group. this Group has a long history of professionalism and expertise in the industry, and they have consistently exceeded my expectations. I am particularly impressed with their ability to maintain high standards while also being open to new ideas and improvements. The staff are also highly professional and supportive, and they have always been willing to go the extra mile to assist me.

Pros

Extra Discounts in their sister companies services

Really productive workplace, you will gain great experience working there. The work environment is really friendly and easygoing. Great opportunities.

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Long

Wonderful group

I've learned a lot from this group and appreciate the time and energy they invested in my growth. I really appreciate how they listened to my concerns and validated me. The owner of the company is also doing something for the community, he is very helpful and respectful.

Supportive Management and Good Colleagues

I 'am working in the company for 30 plus years. I am very thankful to Pioneer Vision Group. The owners, management and staff are very good. I appreciate the support and direction. We are in a friendly environment wherein we can make fun at the same time while working to reach the company's goal and objective.

Pros

2 days off per week

Cons

nothing

On time Salary, Good Management and Lots of opportunities to grow, learn.

Provide timely salary payments and two days off per week. The work environment is well-managed and supportive. This is the best place to learn many things from Management.

Pros

On time Salary, Good Management and Two days off.

Pioneer Vision Group insights

What people like

• Ability to meet personal goals

Areas for improvement

• Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent environment, cooperative staff and excellent reputation in the market

*All employees are very cooperative and excellent in all departments*I aspire to be effective in the group and to advance with you and reach a high level of sales satisfaction and a popular personality among all.

The workplace needs to be modified to work in an excellent environment

I learned some useful things and the employees are good and cooperative, but the company needs some changes and systems to be in a better condition than it is

Pros

Staff cooperation

Cons

Long Hours, The offices are cramped and noisy

staffs are great

the company is very good at me. i feel secure with my job. the staffs here are friendly and supporting me to learn new things. the staffs enjoying my service, by providing them good coffee i help them to clean their tables so they can work in a clean environment.

Pros

2 days off

good corporate culture

weekly two days off , on time salary , management continues encourage to improving standard work culture in each department .good work place , responsible department HOD,s

A balanced work experience with nice coworkers

A regular workday offered a mix of challenges and learning opportunities. Management was supportive, fostering a collaborative culture. Adapting was crucial, while tight deadlines proved challenging. Yet, the satisfaction of overcoming them made it worthwhile. The best part? Engaging tasks and a positive atmosphere that made every day enjoyable.

Pros

Supportive coworkers

Cons

Limited Remote Work

Supportive management

I am happy to work here. The management is listening to our feedback. They provided us transportation and accommodation. My colleagues are helpful to me.

Pros

Free food

Productive and good team work

my encounter with pioneer vision group was marked by professionalism, expertise, transparency . They fostered a collaborative environment where ideas could be freely exchanged, and my input was valued at every stage of the process.

management is supportive, friendly and co-Operative

Shows initiative in developing new ways of thinking to improve projects or company performance. Works effectively within a team environment to achieve specific tasks or projects

Pros

following government holidays

Cons

nothing

Friendly environment

As an employee, it has been an amazing thing to be part of the workforce of this peculiar and great organization. I am glad I belong here. My skills have greatly improved since I got here, that’s for sure.

Productive and fun workplace

Iam enjoying working here because I feel appreciated and acknowledged. Our management is supporting us, and motivating us to do hardwork. At the same time Iam learning also here with the support of my colleagues.

Pros

2 days off in a week, following holidays as announced

Cons

Terrible experience at this company!

Avoid this company at all costs! This company is a disaster! They can't even get the basics right, like paying their employees on time. Salary delays are a constant issue, leaving us stressed and struggling to make ends meet. The management is completely incompetent, making decisions without any understanding of the actual work processes or employee needs. There's no sense of organization, leading to chaos and inefficiency at every level. To make matters worse, there are no opportunities for career growth or development. It's clear they have no interest in investing in their employees' future. This is the worst company I've ever worked for, and I can't wait to find a better opportunity elsewhere!"

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, salary delay, no career growth

Working for this company was a nightmare from day one.

Working for this company was a nightmare from day one. The management is completely out of touch with the employees, and there's a complete lack of communication and transparency. They expect you to work long hours without any appreciation or compensation. The office culture is toxic, with favoritism and politics ruling the workplace. There are no opportunities for growth or career advancement, and the pay is well below industry standards. I wouldn't recommend anyone subject themselves to such a demoralizing and unprofessional environment."

Pros

Cons

Long hours working

Terrible management

Terrible management , no clear direction and constant micromanagement.Employees are undervalued and overworked.Toxic work environment with no opportunities for growth or advancement .Avoid this company at all costs !!

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hour working, No promotion, salary delay

worst staff accommodation old and dirty furniture, salaries late for 2 months, HR against employee, it is my worst experience ever

the worst place ever, managers just look behind their own benefits, no any care for the staff, duty hours more than 12 hour per day, no over time, worst staff accommodation with old and dirty furniture, salaries being late sometimes for almost 2 months, HR is totally against employee, it is my worst experience ever.

Pros

nothing, even no transportation while the accommodation is in Mazyad

Cons

every thing, no motivation, no salaries, reduce salary after hiring, no thing positive in this company and with that such people

The worst experience I had in my live

toxic environment, after you join they will deduct your salary, old age management, too much late of salaries, don’t respect the employees, the are liers

Friendly Environment

I am working here since 2 years, I was always respected and I have the best team ever. They are so helpful and I learned a lot from my team and my manager here, which helped me improving my skills and knowledge. By beginning of this year, things started to change to better way which enhanced the quality of work and the workplace environment

Pros

2 days weekend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Vision Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question