Pioneer Vision Group

Pioneer Vision Group Employee Reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits

Company Review

Pioneer Vision Group is the official entity regrouping different companies under one business umbrella. Good culture and working environment. Mgmt very helpful.

Pros

Good culture and working environment. Management very helpful.

Cons

Under review

Advertising

In the Pioneer Vision group, I have had a very good experience over 2 years since I loved working in this company in the advertising department, and I gained good experience with my work Dealing with the company's team, from small employees to the owner of the group, throughout my work was very goodAlso in terms of salary, it was fair to some extent from the beginning, and when I asked for some appreciation, my request was accepted immediately, and this is because I am doing my job well and on time.Finally, I would like to thank the managers of the group.

Pros

وجبة مجانيه يوميا وسكن خاص بالشركة جيد

Working with Pioneer Vision is a great journey which is still continue

* In the Pioneer Vision group I have had a very good experience over 2 years since I joined and also found good friends and a perfect huge family.* In PVG, I get super support from top management, and you can communicate with them directly, which is not easy because PVG is a group of companies has more than 700 employees but they can handle it perfectly. * According to my experience in Pioneer vision group i can understand why i found negative reviews, because they can't deal with the policy and rolls of PVG based on them vision to improve them self always.

Family business very Bad idea to work to this company

I suggest that the owner appoint qualified managers who are fit for the position because managers are not qualified for that and are honest to convey the situation as it is, not managers who sleep in their offices during work time and exploit employees in their own projects and fight everything that is successful because it is not obedient to them and transfer information is not true, and managers must be appointed according to competence It is not according to obedience, and God is a martyr

Pros

بيئة العمل عبارة عن صراعات ليس اكثر

Cons

لايوجد راحه ولا يوجد نظام ادارى وتعين مديرين غير مؤهلين لمجرد انهم مطعين

Working with Pioneer Vision is a great journey which is still continue...

Pioneer Vision is a growing Group of companies having a manpower strength of more than 700 multi-national employees. I have seen 3-4 negative reviews but all such reviews are baseless one sided story because such employees are non-performers. Once such non-performers leaves PVG they start to burn negativity & hypocrisy. Pioneer vision Group is providing great opportunities for new learners. Including myself there are hundreds of employee having career more than 10 years. Management is so helpful but the employees who have greed to learn then they grow and the employees who don't like to learn they only burn negativity. PVG is not only a group of companies rather an institute.

Build a successful community.

Pioneer Vision Group specializes in different sectors of business activities and fields ranging from Construction & Engineering, Media & Printing, Typing services, Rehabilitation Centers Indoor Entertainment Bowling centers to Restaurants and catering services. The variety of fields is creating a certain synergy between the sister companies as they are complementing each other and creating a substantial competitive advantage in the wide business market in the UAE. Pioneer Vision Group has an enthusiastic business development plan either by strengthening the actual business or by seeking for any business development opportunity that can generate profit and enlarge the scope and the circle of its actual business activities.

very dissatisfied

They do not care about the employee, so they hire so fast people, because they leave a lot, very dissatisfied bad management bad performance no strategy

Not Recommended to anyone to work there

A company full of issues and troubles, no standards, no policies, no respect for the employees, no job descriptions for the staff, salaries always delay, I did not recommend to anyone to work there,

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

salaries delay

A company is not worthy of respect

Disappointed by the loss of some years in this company due to bad management, bad managers and many wrong decisions and disrespect for employees I do not recommend working for this company

Pros

nothing

Cons

bad management, Lack of respect, No training

nice

nice company but there is problem in timing ... no timing of duty take work any times not allow to go out after the duty coz accomodation is in center.

Pros

lunch free and accomodation

Cons

timing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pioneer Vision Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Pioneer Vision Group Reviews by Location