Phoenix Business Solutions

Phoenix Business Solutions Employee Reviews

Started out as a great place to work

Since this company no longer exists as a separate entity, there is little point in reviewing it. While it existed, it was a great place to work and the pay was fantastic.

explosive growth causes growing pains

The company experienced explosive growth of the past 3 years, but management lacked to ability to properly plan and execute how to navigate and maintain the upward curve. Fiscal management is unsound and resulted in large scale staff cutbacks after losing one client. Focused has changed to one of survival, but willing to do so by penalizing the clients they retain thru excessive fees while providing a lower level of service.

Good for learning and growing.

Ample free time to learn and finish work. There is no management and the work lapses are blamed on the employees.

Pros

Free time and internet

Cons

Have to wait late hours when the bosses visit.

Entwicklung wird unterstützt

Die Globale Firma Phoenix Business Solutions, bietet viele Möglichkeiten sich weiter zu entwickeln. Ein entspanntes und angenehmes Arbeitsklima.

Visionaries that require the correct managemenet

Whilst they are great at doing the visionary exercise I would air on caution when the time comes for execution as not all of the team seem to be on the same page and therefore other colleagues work overly hard and in excess of what is humanly possible. Work life balance is 80% Work and 20% Life.

Pros

Great visionaries

Cons

Team Mangers on boarding/support. Worklife balance gravely uneven.

Lack of support

Perhaps the most challenging aspect of my tenure at PBS was the lack of support to grow a line of business. Sometimes it can be very hard and difficult to support and manage the implementation of a solution when you are the only person doing it for the firm. That being said, I enjoyed my time working there which allowed me to grow personally and professionally.

Great opportunity and friendly environment

I assisted with both the accounts Payable and Receivable ledgers. On the accounts payable side I was responsible for coding and arranging authorisation of invoices as well as adding these to the system, I also monitored the Mailbox and dealt with any ad hoc queries or discrepancies that arose regarding the invoices. My Accounts Receivable included generating the sales invoice on the system, sending the invoice to the client, sending monthly statements and dealing with any amendments that were required. This was pivotal to the cash flow of the business and was always performed in a timely manner to reduce the chances of late or no payment by clients. Other duties throughput the month included Cash and credit card expenses.

Nice Place to Work

Great place to work to build your career and great workplace culture! You learn new things everyday and a lot of opportunities for growth. Very relaxed atmosphere....

Pros

Free accomadation and food

The global leader in ECM solutions...demanding but rewarding

Fantastic place to work, always busy and demanding but very enjoyable and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix Business Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Phoenix Business Solutions