Pharmalink

Pharmalink Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates25 reviews

It is a really good training ground

The receuitment process is smooth, there is stability, salary is on time, multicultural background, but there is no career growth and salary increment.

Im medicine delivery boy

This company job rule perfect I like it and management also very nice most of delivery here very important.here customer care very important to us most of this company very comfortable for me here.

Stressful place

Most of the employees are friendly, and they are struggling to ensure that their job are done as required.But unfortunately the management never appreciate the efforts of people here.While Most of the managers whom are from the family they are doing nothing and relaxed with good salary package which they don't actually deserve.

Stressful

Stressful jobCo-employees treat you as their maidIf you make mistake it was a big deal to the managementThe task they assigned , wasnt fit for the salary they offer

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Unpaid overtime, colleagues treats you as their slave and own maid

Stressful with no future

Family business with no respect to employees and broken promises all the time. The stress people till they leave and don't want to give them their rights. If they don't want you to leave they'll take weeks to cancel your visa so your job offer may expire.

Pros

salary is ok

Cons

everything else

Unfair and one woman show culture

A lady is controlling everything there I mean it is not a company no rules to be respected no ethics. Family business and hiring and promotion without basis or rational only according to what this lady likes. Totally very bad experience

I love working with this company

I love working with this company, people are good and helpful, and you'll learn a lot from each and everyone. Pharmalink is not just a company for me, its a family.

Smart work

I m imthiyaz ahamed can I move is smart and Hard working surroundings very fun keep in my team thanks you and always think about in my life and charater respect my self

Good for beginners

Poor environment, you can gain knowledge about the market. Admin are all family and no proper structure or mission. The owner is active thats the success key of this company.

Good company to start your career

Its a good company to start your career as they'll make you work for longer hours with no employee feedback. They easily terminates the employees therefore you always be in that fear.

number 1 fraudsters with a stressful environment and less pay including personal abuses from the owner

This is a worst company which is present in the globe. There are plethora of politics going around be it back office, store or even the management. There is a limited growth as there is loads of favourtism especially when it comes to increment. Racism and inappropriate behaviour which is inherited in the working of the owner and the managment. Would never suggest anyone to be a part of this as it would limit not only your growth but would also lead to negativety.

Pros

Cons

Favouritism, Politics, Dictatorship, Racism, Limited Growth, Narrow minded people

Extremely unsecured Job

Worked for them 3 year, was Very stressful, alway you feel you are under pressure. Business run by family, the main aim in this company is the Like & Dislike. No reputation at all, turn over is very high. Very bad rude managers

Cons

Very bad, tensive, hateful, non supportive, hostile atmosphere

Plenty of amateurs running business in negative manner Atmosphere full of wars, hatred, rude treatment Does not obey majority of MOL rules and guidelines Only cares for collecting money regardless of any ethics or protocols Exploits the market shrinkage to stress on personnel in every aspect No known structure of the company, it’s an one man show theatre who tries to get rid of any one who can be one day brightening in the field Rude treatment between different departments

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Like & dislike & lack of proffessionality

No support at all even you achieved

They do not care about patient at all Only they need sales and delay your incentive and deduct from it No proffesinality

Pros

Cons

Rapid turnover

Happy and cheerful place to celebrate life together !

It is a wonderful learning platform for people who believe in their dream and have persistence and passion to achieve success. The Management has an Eye for right people ! And fairly appraise them

Pros

Faster growth prospects

Cons

Hardwork

Nice place to work

Work life balance can be expected but career growth is bit stagnate. better control needs to be given to finance function with more prominence to the professionals working in the division.

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Stagnate careee growth

productive environment , helpful team and manger

I learned too many things in most fields , beginning from my own specialty , and through management section and how to fix and deal with any situation and keep focusing under pressure . also, i learned how to respect and be helpful with my colleagues .

own business

as i self developmed my self in using photoshop program , and loving to take photos , I have intentions in marketing and design so thought of having my own career while with university

Extremely Unsecured! warning!

They dont see the time you spent, the hard work u did, its a dictatorship company, you can be fired at any time if owner is not in good mood. Beware. Or save urself before getting in contract.

Pros

nothing..

Cons

top politics..

hard working place , fun , friendly, very nice colleagues , flexibility , high targets, helpful managers, cooperating with each other .

Fun work place with supportive management, focused on building a great product and a great culture. Strong leadership.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmalink. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pharmalink
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?