Petrofac Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates409 reviews

Found 409 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,104 reviews

Producive

Good work environment with motivational culture and lot to learn from Industrial leaders. Good EPC for middle east region in onshore and offshore oil and gas.

good but subjective environment

small growth, due to the subjective environment , growth and recognition is not really performance based . moreover, performance evaluation is not really following a speceic guideline. other than that i believe it is a good culture

Jobs at Petrofac

See more jobs

Culture is good

Petrofac has transformed and modernized. Culture has gotten better and the overall satisfaction with work-life balance is good. Revision in compensation for housing, transportation, education is constantly done.

good company overall

Reflecting on my time as a Proposal Engineer at Petrofac's Sharjah office, my experience was marked by both valuable opportunities for professional growth and, unfortunately, some challenges tied to aspects of the management team. However, it is important to acknowledge that the management landscape at Petrofac in Sharjah is diverse, and while many leaders are supportive and visionary, there were instances where the managerial experience fell short. Some individuals in management positions demonstrated behaviors that negatively impacted the overall work atmosphere.

Good company, but the management varys

The company used to provide very good services and supportive stuff to the employees, however, the Arab management of some departments such as the admin, are really not good and in general, you should rely on favouritism and connections to get a raise or develop your carrier, the work pressure is really high, and unpleasant, the environment is quite toxic.

A very good place to work

A very good place to wok.Good work culture.High standards Talents all aroundWork life balance is good. One of the best in the industry (Oil & Gas)Infrastructure is top-notch

Pros

High Standards, Talents all around

Cons

Nothing special, may be tight deadlines at times.

The overall experience at a company is shaped by its work environment, culture, opportunities for growth.

What is the best part of working at the company?Culture and Environment: A positive company culture and a supportive work environment can greatly enhance job satisfaction. Companies that foster teamwork, open communication, and employee well-being tend to be highly regarded.Meaningful Work: Engaging in work that is meaningful and aligned with one's values can be fulfilling. Companies that focus on making a positive impact on society or offer a product/service that brings value to customers often create a sense of purpose for employees.Work-Life Balance: Achieving a healthy work-life balance is crucial for overall well-being. Companies that promote flexible work arrangements, provide ample vacation time, and prioritize work-life balance tend to be attractive to employeesWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?High Workload and Deadlines: Heavy workloads, tight deadlines, and unrealistic expectations can create a significant amount of stress. Feeling overwhelmed by the volume What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Culture from the company is very good.

Great experience on Onshore & Offshore EPC projects

What is the best part of working at the company?Very good work environment. Very good International EPC company having executed many projects in GCC, CIS, African & Southeast Asia region. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing Specific for any function. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Collaborative, Very Good work environment

I love Petrofac

You can easily feel that you work with your family at Petrofac with a very professional and respectful culture. My manager HOD and director are very supportive to make us learn, develop and succeed to deliver the business.There are areas of improvement like pay scale, incentives and equity to gender opportunities (specifically site experience).

Pros

Respectful workplace and friendly culture

Cons

Low incentives and salaries

I am absolutely proud of my company and I take pride in saying that I was also a part of Petrofac.

What is the best part of working at the company?It is a great organization to work with.I was fully satisfied with the company.I got enormous opportunities to enhance my knowledge and skills.My Manager was always supportive and he led me by example.If anyabody gets a chance to work with Petrofac,never lose it.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing was felt stressful.It was a rewarding experience personally and professionally.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great experience that made me happier always.What is a typical day like for you at the company?To fulfil the responsibilities was a dedicated step from me.

Productive work environment

8 working hours for 5 days a week.Have been exposed to more new areas of experiences.Fair management, however, with long career development plans (very slow steps up in career ladder).Multi cultural work environment.Hardest part was long assignments at sites with low allowances.

Pros

International professional company

Cons

Long career development

Good company to work for.

I was hired by Petrofac. I was seconded to work for Oil & Gas Operator. Hiring process was quite fast, work agreement was clear, salary was paid on time.

It was very good experience for me to work with a petrofac.

Petrofac is the very good company for me.i had gained more effective experience from there.i expended there around 6 years with company in various locations.the company management is also very good.

Pros

Everything's was free for employees.

Cons

Helth care, r & r, break was also very good.

one of the best firm but you should have someone powerful inside management to help you out being noticed for your performance

one of the best firm in oil and gas however you should have someone powerful inside management to help you out being noticed for your high performance .

Pros

you will enjoy site or office because of diversity and big number of employees

Cons

you should be related to someone in management to be noticed for promotion

I have learnt too much,especially how to work with good environment,quality, safety and also timely completion of Projects.

Working environment and safety is good for life.I have worked from 2011 to 2020,that time I got redundancy from petrofac.I am waiting for again chance to work this company.If ,I will get chance to work with Petrofac,I will be lucky person.

Productive and Safety Minded

Working with Petrofac is good for as long as you know how to work with different people with different nationalities. The pay is good and always paid on time, the Bosses are usually British, Canadian, Australian and Lebanese.

productive and good for experience

very fun company and securing the security of their employee and giving appreciation through promotion and giving incentives providing accommodation in a friendly and secure place

Toxic Culture

Not so much fun with a lot of pressure and toxic culture. Very low salaries compared to the industry and no career advancement.Poor project managers that take no action

Challenging and Productive

I learned a lot from Petrofac and still continuously learning everybody that I work with is very helpful for improving my professional career and in safety there are a lot to learn

Pros

short rotation

Cons

Majority is Indian and arab

One of the best companies in UAE

Professional interviewTechnical approach Best Service to customers Good experience But there is so much of favoritism.. to grow fast, we have to be shoe lickers.. one has to be a politician to remain there... no matter how hard the others work.. anyways.. its the ‘fittest and the flatterers’ that survive

Work hard for very little recognition appreciation, financially and morally

Work hard for very little recognition appreciation, financially and morally.Attention and raises are mainly favoritized , if your line manager likes you, you will grow in the company if not you will stay with same pay/ grade over the years.Salaries are low for younger crowd. It is a comapny full of managers only and rest below them are not treated in a way where they will evolve or get salary increments so on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Petrofac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Petrofac