PCS

PCS Employee Reviews

Good company to work

Recommend the company. The overall work environment was okay. people werr helpful.. Challenging work, but supporting people. Sometime may need to work extra, but no complaints.

Not a great company

The company doesn't care about their employees, it's very sad to see this because they are putting the employees health at risk by not supplying the right equipment to clean up biohazard areas.

Nice place

Very good boss, nice working atmosphere, great place to work. Place cares about their employees tremendously. I believe in a very good work environment.

Loved the individuals

Got two days of trainings and was put in a room by myself. Incredibly stressful and left the job with ptsd. I'd love to go back but have a huge fear of all that happening again.

Some place unsupported

Certain place in Cumbria very unsupportive if you have child and a single parent, they are not happy to work round you, and make you feel you don’t care about your job

Not a great environment

If you like feeling unappreciated this is the job for you. Not paid fairly. Only some people have to work overtime on saturdays, Some are excluded. Coworkers cant do their own jobs. Onsite is rude. Good luck..

Leuke werkplek!

Leuke collega’s en werksfeer. Er wordt naar je geluisterd en de samenwerking is top!

Pros

Leuke collega’s

Cons

Salaris

Productive fun workplace

You work long hours but it is a very enjoyable workplace scenario driving some prestige cars minibuses and high end prestige cars. You meet some interesting people

Pros

Driving nice xars

Cons

Long unsociable hours

Make sure you have job 2 or more

Nothing to say should say alot but I'ma leave it at that make sure when applying for this company you have a side hustle plan backed up thy will let you go quick and not care no company compassion

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No compassion for employees

Terrible

Everything is your fault, poor management, very high turnover rate. Mandatory 10’s. No advancement with in the company. Poor quality control. In a year at least a hundred people cane and went.

สถานที่ทำงานดี

สถานที่ทำงานดีแต่หัวหน้างานควรปรับปรุงตัวเองบ้างไม่ใช่พอทำอะไรผิดก็มาโทษใส่

Pros

สถานที่ทำงานดี

Cons

คนที่รับเวลาไปสมัครงานหน้าตาไม่ยิ้มแย้มเหมือนคนเกลียดโลก

Niet gezellig

Geen doorgroeimogelijkheden. Geen kans op een contract. Te resutaatgericht. Al met al ze donderen je zo op straat als je hun niet aanstaat.

Cons

Stressvol.

Great company

Love working for company. Great owners and they really care about the customer. Casual dress wears makes it easy to feel comfortable about working and selling

What a joke

This is a joke company. Employees are treated poorly and not even treated like humans. Getting paid.. what's that?!! Management wrote out paper checks for a year, not filing taxes properly and screwing everyone over. Abort mission!! Management lies constantly about not getting paid but they're driving brand new cars and walking in with huge new Louis Vuitton purses. If the lies stopped it might be a decent place to work.

Fast paced and busy environment

A day at pcs would usually include, preparing first cremations on arrival and continuing the process throughout the rest of the day. we had targets to meet in an expected time frime.

Great place to learn sales, but high stress position

A typical day consisted of having to create phone bills into sales of new devices. Management would constantly be on top of you always asking for unrealistic expectations.

I liked this job

The hardest part of the job was the night shift​ but i also enjoyed that part of job. I think that job helped me to know much about the housekeeping department.

Fun Temporary Job

The job often requires energy and positivity with customers and fellow employees. Depending on who the regional manager is will depend on whether or not this is a great place to work or not.

Pros

Great People

Cons

No advancement and low wages

Good

I liked working at PCS Almost everyone, from management to colleagues, were very friendly and happy to help. I got invited to the Christmas party the day I got offered the job, very very nice people

Bien

Very clear steps to follow and enjoy it. Very much information

good - you are aways replaceable

careful who you speak to and what you say, Excellent pay .. but when they bing you in they will give you an overview and expect you to pick it up asap

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PCS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PCS