Parsons Overseas

Parsons Overseas Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates34 reviews

Productive, Continuous Improvement

Online Education by Parsons U, is best program. Mangers are friendly and good working culture. Payment and other benefits are good standard. If your are hardworking and skilled you can prove your position and mangers will help to achieve your goal. Company work as per ISO standards.

Always fast paced due to onward submissions to the client.

The clients they deal with in UAE were always in hurry to get the documents, in a duration not realistic. Their QA&QC procedure and tight schedule always put engineers busy.

An excellent Workplace

An excellent place to work with various Clients Encouraged to improve qualification Friendly workplace Clear directions on duties and responsibilities

The best platform for a better career growth

It helped me to develop my knowledge in design. It also improved my communication skills and helped me to gain a holistic understanding of the project.

Pros

Learning something new daily

overall good

overall are very good company work wise and fast submit the project good environment friendly people very strict in submission on time always management is good

Well Experienced and well organised

Working with parsons is great & especially with well experienced teams for all kind of infrastructural works. Having good benefits and recognition at the work places.

Pros

Friendly Working environment

Good company and work place cultures

Nice company and great work with this company. Take care company. I found this company as good company in Gcc area. I working with this from last 13,years. Very cooperative staff

Typical Day at Work

Typical day at work is looking for a work within work itself without a "job code' wherein you could bill your hours into you're pretty much screwed. When there's work you should be fine otherwise it feels like you're floating so manage your time well and inform your head 2-3days before you ran out of work. Sometimes this can be stressful. You will be revising a lot of drawings the juniors basically screwed on so be prepared for some serious overtime. Top management people will never know you unless you're their favorite which is laughable.

Working here helped in increasing my self-confidence and decision making skills

Working here helped in increasing my self-confidence and decision-making skills. An opportunity to work under the cross-cultural and multilingual environment.

With 9 years utilizing Land Surveyor Experience as will as comprehensive background in road and pipe line companies. Leading the survey team and controlling the all activities of site related with survey feild.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Parsons Overseas?

Well established company with good work environment

Work isnt usually stressful. Pay increment isn't that great. Well sorted office environment, everything is provided for you considering this is a MNC. Overall a good place to work in.

most talented company on UAE

the most Growest company on uae as it can serve and consultant many projects and have the cobble staff to manage this project with professional way as well.

A good company

Parsons Overseas Limited is a respected company that provide a excelent work eperience and happy environment. I've learned alot of things in this company , I learned how to become more professional to talking to other companies like Contractors, sub- contractors and Clients.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

A lot opportunities to learn new ideas

A very pro active consultant where you can work as team which you can learn a lot if you are enthusiastic as they are handling lot of infrastructure works in UAE particularly Dubai.

Pros

Exposures to work

Cons

Long Hours

Good

Parsons is a good company but the salary policy for the employee is not good. They have to improve the salary policy. Job is safe in parsons, team works is in the culture of parsons.

not fun at all

it was not really fun being there .... when you see one nationality is taking over a company, it is when you know the company is going really downhill with its performance.

Management skill

I was most important role in the site management part and was taken most effort to achieve the target set by the client and according to the project standards and quality.

Productive and informative working atmosphere

One of the best reputed Infra consultants in the world. By working in this company, i could enhance and upgrade my knowledge and other skills. Parsons is actually an university of Infra structure engineering.

Pros

Upgrading knowledge

Cons

Salary and other benefits

Great workplace

Great place to work Efficient work place with great work-life balance Excellent management and HR policies Excellent scope for advancement in career Employee recognition Team bonding is great Great place to be with job security

Civil engineer work

I have more then 10 year experience in same field i had done building work and infra work know prasent working in infra work last more then 5 years. and i am looking an good offer for my best future.

Busy day

responding to emails in the morning , task management, meeting with the manger to prioritize work, mixed culture, very friendly people, hardest part over time work hours , the most enjoyable part was getting good feedback after submitting

Pros

very professional work environment

Cons

low-paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parsons Overseas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Parsons Overseas Reviews by Location