Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
If you wants to join in this company...be aware of the below points. 1) Always they like to deduct salary 2) They dont respect any staff 3)they dont respect your humanity 4) Disturbing always 5) No incriment at all 6) You will not get any experience from Paris group 7) Always blame the staff 8) there is lot of employees who wants to show that , they are working very hard 9) if you request any official letter such as salary transfer or any other documents they will give you after 1 year 10) Remember my above points
Regarding the opinion, here i seen in the management who taken too much pressure to company staff with low light salary.day by day i learned to stay in trouble moment.
Cons
Learn many things such as adjust in timing Learn to speak in arabic Co-worker are fun Deals with other culture and race Feel relax Respect the company Comply with the assign task
It was a nice company located in Dubai Uae, but theres some instances that i want more challenges that's why I tried to find a new company.
I learn good costumer service and product knowledge Good communication and respect withe my colleague. achieving my personal target it was my happiness withe teamwork.working P.C it wasn't hard at all I enjoy it .
I learned a lot in my previous company. Im incharge of the money in the shop, emails, greetings customer and also assisting the customer if the salesman in not around
Pros
nothing
Cons
Although i was hired to work as Procurement Associate i get to work in other department such as operations coordinator, execute training's to newly joined employees under High End Brand Department. Apparently it is a company were you have to gain knowledge and experience through the given multi responsibilities entrusted to you. I can say the part of work which i enjoyed the most are from bargaining though suppliers on the procurement field and giving training's and exams to the employees which comes from different kind of nationalities.
Paris Group is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is very challenging, dynamic, but not reckless. Undoubtedly there are negatives that I have been fortunate enough to not to run into, but I can only speak to my experiences so far.
Pros
Gain more experience
Cons
Managers
A challenging work place which offers a multi tasking job responsibilities and exposure to diverse group of employees who are determine to succeed in respective job role given
Pros
Awards and appreciation given for good performance based
Cons
Long hours of duty without break time
daytime.handle customer complaints professionally.better salary & staff easy to work with.Enjoying learning new things
work is easy when you are use to on your job. i learn all the knowledge from listening, absorbing, and watching how they do it. all my co worker are very good helpful energetic smiling person even were busy. hardest part of the is when you got sick. most enjoyable in my job is everyday is learning for me even its not my position.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
Challenge to meet different kind of customer. Learned how to deal with the different nationality customer. The act or manner of managing; handling, direction, or control. Kind and helpful willingness to share their knowledge. To deal with good people. To deal with the strange people.
My typical day starts with me taking stock of the sales done in my absence and the new arrivals and receive new stock and replenish those that need replenishment ,arrange the out of order dresses and start assisting customers.I like assisting customers to get exactly what they need it gives me pleasure to be able to satisfy their needs i enjoy it.My co-workers are a very important part of my day as they help in further advice customers on what exactly they looking for .The hardest part of the job is standing for a long time without breaks but the joy of the customers gives me strength and I just keep going.I love the happiness that the customers derive once they finally through my guidance make a wise choice.
I learnt so many things from my co-workers. management is good. good support from colleagues. good learning environment.
Pros
no free food
Cons
9 hours duty
I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of the things from there. From my experience, changes are necessary for everyone to enhance skills,knowledge, personal growth and financial growth.
i belive that there no difference a manger is some one who mange a team at the same time he or she needs to be a leader as well . if your are manger , you are responsible to lead your staff and set a good exapel , when hard time come for exampel no sale or no compny increase i encourage my self and my team to be patient and work hard . as handwork will have its fruit .
Pros
break time for eating
Currently I'm working as Sales Associate in Paris Group International LLC. Working 10 hours per shift and six days a week.I develop the art of customer service in an advanced way wherein I can easily persuade customers to buy our products, make them satisfied and come back to our shop with their friends to buy more item through proper processing also with the bill through credit card or cash. I have enhanced further my skills in time management for each customers I attended to.My co-workers are very challenging in such a way they are my competitors in making good sale in our shop. In the positive side, they are very helpful and cooperative in doing group task given by our shop manager. The hardest part of being a salesman is when some customers try to test my patience.For example, if they browse all over the shop, asked for so many things that they like and I've given them all the things they need but still they don't want to buy. That's the challenge for me, because it will teach me how to be more professional. Despite all the customer concerns, I will still remain as helpful as possible to give them ultimate customer service satisfaction they deserve to have, even if they buy or not. The most enjoyable part is when you get to satisfy each customer for what they want and they even recognizes you when they come back in the shop. They know my name and more often ask the manager to let me assist them in their shopping concerns.
Pros
individualized commission
Cons
1- my day was fine I was have a good team 2-the most enjoy part in job when we finish the day and have a good sale 3-the hardest part in job if the sale going down and the office doing presser in us a lot
LEarning from this company is a no no. There is no growth because of the political management inside the company. People are not so much trained so people get to be uncomfortable on their jobs though a lot of employees are working inside.
how to deal with different nationalities and learned how to speak other language like russian and iran. its fun sell formal suits for ladies especially for mens. supportive management, colleagues are good and fun to be with.