Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
A very self-centered and worst company. I just received one salary increment during my 4 years stay in this company. Promoted just once. Management was non-sense.
Pros
Cons
everything
Well, working in paris group is good, you will earn mony but no personal growth. You can stay for long time.. But if sombody has qualification, no chance to grow here specially to Asiansl
Pros
They offer accomodation and transport allowance
Cons
Duty timing is long 10 hrs.
My opinion about a typical day at work with regards to my experience while working in this company helps me to improve my skills and knowledge in different aspect of job. Being a cashier is not so easy because aside from cashiering job, I am also creating and sending different emails with regards to showroom matter and filing all the documents that we are receiving. Also, as a sales person, I need to give good customer service by assisting them to find the products that meet their needs. I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment where deadlines are priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is a requirement. I enjoy challenge and work hard to attain my goals. Constant communication with all the levels of management has strengthened my interpersonal skills. Aside from that, I can work harmoniously with co-workers and superior. The hardest part of the job is my experience in handling job in the most pressured time and my enjoyable part of the job is when I accomplished my duties and responsibilities properly.
Pros
Free water
Cons
Straight Duty
Very interest to work in the company . the company outlets all very good place and good outlets.Always get a good opportunity in this company.
The thing that i admit in that company, that they are really have a good management.
I have good experience with Paris group international.to know about communication and working experience. I like spending time with supervisors but I don't like to use toilet.I like night shift duties but I don't like night foods
Pros
shared food
Cons
it was training & counselling, learned to be politically correct, managing people, the hardest part was to manage contradictions & the most enjoyable part was being successful at that,
Pros
Transport
Cons
Weekly Off's
Everyday arranging of all the items together with the helpful co-workers, learn to appreciate the work of others. Hardest part is opening of the shop branches and enjoyable part of the job is the successful opening of the shop branches.
Pros
holidays off ontime
Cons
long hours of duty
during my typical work day at work, i am responsible to check my department if its clean and arrange before the shop open and follow up the deliveries incoming and out going then check the fast and slow moving items, i keep in touch with customers update them our new collections . what i've learned the honesty and handle different types of people dealing with a various signatures brand. Management motivating the newly staff hired bout product knowledge. co-workers simply and hardworking. the hardest part of the job is when you help motivate then ending with rejections. Enjoyable part of my job is Challenging.
Pros
talking
Cons
sensitive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paris Group International LLC?
Salaries given on time to employees, low salaries as to employees, management is difficult to be asked for staff request, no career growth, no incentives/bonus given, working more than 8 hours per day.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours, no salary growth, no career growth
Prepare the schedule of the staff weekly. Making inventories and borders. Helping staff to work comfortably and up sell , reduce costs. Visiting the tables , listening to guest complains and solving it . And more.....
I have worked for for almost 6 years with 13-14 hours daily work 5 days a week. I have learned a lot from working with some amazing people. like making reports, sales report, Hr related work, Secretary related work, cashier related work, sales related work and etc. The manager so far is very good. My co-workers is very respectful and we worked as a team. There is no hardest part of my job since we worked as a team and I know my work, The most enjoyable part of the job is giving good customer service.
Cons
communicate with different kind of people.enhancing communication skills. test my ability when it comes in retail selling. well trained in customer service.
Pros
free ticket
Cons
Paris Group Management has given me the complete support to work without any pressure as a department in-charge. Their trust on my ability in supervising brought me here as department in-charge.
Iam too intrested working here. iam learn some packing skill from here managers are very lonly persons my co-workers are my juniors and we are working like a team
Pros
free food
Cons
hard work
i am learning some functions on microsoft excel management behaving good to employees my co-workers are talented guys its becous i am learned lot works.
Pros
free acomedation and travelling
Cons
some rules
This is my first company in foreign country.so i learned lot of things from this company.and what i am right now all because of this company.because i have been worked many outlet in the company.even one of the most busy shop.it is central shop in the mall.the management is very polite.and the colleague supporting as well.i enjoy with company with great people around me
That was learning stage for me.Management was supportive.i had 22 personel team.i used to travel all over GCC for inventory & audit purpose.had good team & team work.
Pros
free lunch & transportation
Cons
use to have long working hours as we were travelling all over UAE & GCC.
It is a great group with hard worker staffs and VPS. I learn a lot from them about the Retail Management and Operation and Leasing. They work as team and sharing all the ideas and develop their Retails.
Pros
etc
Cons
very nice and very fun workplace..the management itself they provide good salary and good assesment with the employee.I learned how to handle customers wspecially Arabics and Russians.The hardest part of my job is when im newly in the company and talking with arabics regarding of our items.The most enjoyable part of my job is when my co workers are same like my sisters and brothers and i enjoy also to talk with arabics and rusians because ive learned a lot from their languages.
Pros
free milk and tea
Cons
regular hours