Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
good environment and friendly people,impressive management and kind support from all superiors. a good learning place . we get our salary before time .
*All day busy; everyday needs to extend working hours. *Time Management, to be more patient, to move quickly *Management is good in some ways but can be better *Workplace is excellent, no complain about that *Hardest is when you have to do all the task yourself but you're running out of time; needs to extend working hours most of the time *Enjoyable is that bosses are open and very generous in giving compliments
Great team to work with. Work life balance is not that great and stress levels are high. nonetheless good experience and learning from different people.
Has complete benefits to its employees and provides out of town activities to keep the employees happy and become stress free on working days. Good working environment.
Pros
complete benefits
Cons
travel time requires long hours
I'm assigned in the company as Service Associate in the Pastry Department, from the preparation of food of the cakes and other pastry. I always do the FIFO process (FIrst In-First Out)
Pros
Average Salary
Cons
No OT pay
its good place to work. I learned something about computer databases. Also the management is good, the only problem is less salary.There is no such harder part in my job.i enjoy working together with my colleagues.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
Shift duty
It was busy everyday, from breakfast, lunch to dinner. I build a strongest team ever in my career. Management is very supportive. Hardest part of job typically is not on the job itself but when some of my team need to leave. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we always got busy.
Pros
Free Duty Meal, Discount for Friends and Family who will dine
Cons
1 hour break, Health Care, Free Two-Way Plane Tickets every contract, 30 days Yearly Vacation Leave with Pay. etc
Good management. Most of my colleague are nice and good. All supervisors and managers are syrian people. Office staff are good and have respect in the sales staff.
Cons
10 hours
Since it is my first time to work abroad I have to adjust to the culture and working conditions since I get used to working in an office environment. It is more of a learning experience for me.
Pros
Learning the culture and working environment
Cons
Company was having difficulty issuing visa
Working everyday for me was very exciting ready to serve customers anytime. I learned from working in my present and my previous job is to be patience specialy for the customers. I can manage my work and time just to give satisfaction to customers and my company. Im good at team work even we are different nationalities. respecting different cultures is not hard to do. For me nothing is hard if you work hard if i failed i learned how to let go of it and im turning them into my biggest strength. The most enjoyable part of my job oh hehe i love to attend any kind of customers and start to know them and giving to them my full and joyable service :)
I learn to deal with different kind of people since I work in sales. The management is fine and workplace is good. The hardest part of the job if your schedule is shifting daily.
• Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis of item • Daily stock entry in Computer (Excel Sheet). • Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
for me i can say that paris group is one of the good company that i work before everything is going well management is following all the rule, surroundings and area is well
career growth is staggered however due to relax environment you will chance to train yourself and excel if only finance were available. there is chance of career growth if you are positive person.
My working experiences in Paris Group is motivated and very meaningful to learn the professional customer service and ,ost of all to upgrade the sales technique.
Pros
Friendly workplace and good atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours and less benefits.
well, I have worked there for 5 years and it was quite good to learn more about sales and customer service and it was a good experience for me overall.
This is a company that requires multi- tasking, as for me iam a saleslady/section incharge/cashier/storekeeper and as needed makes the daily weekly and monthly report. The compnay focuses on using the resources extravagantly benefecial to the company and to the staff as well. Focusing on the vision is probably the hardest part especially when everything comes together at once, i get used to it though. Meeting the excellence of service and recieving good feedback probably is the most enjoyable part. Having the chance to work in a multicultural environment provided me the opportunity to deal with ever changing diversity in less supervision and the privilege to speak ARABIC , RUSSIAN and ENGLISH and gain understanding of market trend, consumer preferences, administrative support and organization and brand building.
Pros
personal commision
Cons
Management is very good. We can put across our suggestions. the team has a mix of youth and experience. they have the culture to learn and also the amount of product knowledge we get is awesome. But the time we get to understand the products or the environment is less. More on the job Training.
Good company but all around before your only your works is being a sales Associate but now as a cashier and also store keeper and cleaner sometimes
Pros
30 mins break
Cons
While Work in company, Company growth is an impotent.there is no way for personal sentiments.If no company there is no staff. And the staff should be a team player for goal the company aim,thus the staff can get achieve their personal needs.