Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
There is no perfect company, one thing i learned here, if the management will not help you grow, do it by yourself. Learning is not spoon feeding. No one will get something from you once you have acquired it.
Cons
Unprofessional workmates
I like to do work in this group in future...because this company is better than other as per my thought...i am happy to work under this company that's it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
easy work nice company hard work but its nice management not good so far the make me always tired and the never say thank you......................................................
Pros
the provide visa
Cons
i work for 14 hour
Its was a challange at work as always . And its good learn new things . Management was good , but have to work split duties . We shared about the Culinary Knowledges .
Pros
No meal ...
Cons
It's a long hours duty .
Long working hours Zero employee engagement Makes you pay for visa processing (3000 aed) Top management has no vision for the company One weekly off Management will squeeze you to the maximum giving you nothing in return People work in fear here Even your washroom timings are monitored Employees are scared to talk to each other as they are monitored always Worst Micro Management Statutory warning * *better to be jobless than working here
Pros
Cons
Listed below
sourcing, production, sampling , shipment sample approval, pp sample approval, coordinating with the supply team, giving shipment dates to the sales team for overseas allocation, forecasting.
I learnt a lot of skills in new and challenging environment with the help of company's asset.So I am very thankful to my previous employer. Thanks
Pros
Incentives
Cons
More than one responsibility
Best place to work Professional co workers Good timing Holidays are give to used Friday Saturday off Good management Professionalism is must Strong English is needed
The principal force in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrates an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
Pros
free transport
Cons
straight duties and split duties
a standard dinning area i learned how to be a good customers attendant...and to be a work as a team player the management is not nothing tp write home about work place is nice we do evrything..cashier,waiter.runner, host. busser, sometimes management work. At a busy time makes it hard attending to guests properly, makes them happy....and makes us happy equally
Pros
no staff meal
Cons
there is good health care
productive and fun workplace management are good special my other emplyoee.. successfuly achieved strategic objectives company positioned for continued growth effective company governance
Pros
free service and housing
Cons
The management like sincerity than smartness. No age, gender, nationality, religion bar in the company. You can retire in the same post what you joined. Some case you can retire from your job in the same salary that you joined. The management is very punctual on the payment. Either earth quack, world war, you will get your salary on 30th of the month.
Everyday we’re busy in the office especially me because i’m taking all the calls before I transfer the call to the concern person. I’m really enjoying my job there, I meet a lots of friends. Sometimes its really stressful because of some inquiry that is not related to my Job but im still doing my best to help them.
Pros
Free medical insurance
Cons
Long hours of duty
Working at Paris Group of Company has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and the sales “pit” is full of energy throughout the day. Manager and higher level management exercises the full commitment in every aspect of work and operational issues.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long Working Hours
good to work in paris group company with all employee and learn from this company manners and how to be a professional on work. i pray to paris group for good luck in future
Pros
good friendships
Cons
time limits
Management is very helpful and good working place. Leadership style is very unique and a whole different approach. Good Retail exposure is very good and brands are amazing.
Daily count th money before starting the shift,greet customer when interning the shop. Learned how to give customers the prepared size, match to thier looks. Workplace sometimes good sometime not. Ect. ask personally.
Pros
Cons
Overtimes
groot bedrijf met veel mogelijkheden, veel ervaring opgedaan, veel geleerd
. INdians requesting you to not to join this company for back end jobs in retail planning etc no work life balance no weekned leaves 10hrs working
Pros
cab facility
Cons
LOng hours, no work life, syrians company
Good and enjoyable workplace for the persons who likes to face new challenges and grow in their career. you can learn and grow in the career because of the company's versatile nature.