Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews
United Arab Emirates139 reviews
Found 139 reviews matching the searchSee all 158 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
i wish to say a Reality / Fun with Paris group. the main reason i left from the company is 'I don't have full time job there' I used to finish my job within maximum three hours, i have reported to the management on my daily job and asked them to provide more responsibilities, company replied like this, 'if nob after your daily work, sit and take rest, because here all are working like this.
-exciting to work with positive vibes -i learned lots of work related experience that will enhance my skills -fair management -friendly and easy to pleased. -working alone on a busy day -continous learning
not to pressure
no free food for staff
Maintaining high levels of product and customer knowledge and participating in training programmes as appropriate.
To make actual sales through convincing salesmanship. Working as part of the sales team to develop both new and existing markets. Identifying the customer's needs. Merchandising
1. A typical day at my work is that, when I got fought with my co-worker for the reason on making a good incentives in my company ( PARIS GROUP L.L.C INTERNATIONAL) during salary time. Because we do had a individual incentives every month based on our total monthly sales. 2. What I'de learned is that never give up on reaching your goal and always be friendly with my co-worker after all. 3. About my company's management is that, they we're always fair enough with all the staff and they are giving always the salary and the incentives of all the staff on time. 4. It was so nice to work with a different kind of nationalities within my company because I'de learned a lot of there cultures in life. even there languages. 5. The hardest part of my job is that, when I got transferred into another place of work in which you are not familiar about your products inside the shop. Mostly on your co-worker whom I will work with. 6. The most enjoyable part of my job is that, when I've reach my goal and made my clients happy by rendering theme an excellent services that made theme satisfied on there needs.
Free lunches, accommodation, tec.
Short break, health care, etc.
Working for PG was very challenging beyond imaginations in terms or the environment and the long working hours along the consistently policy and management changes not to forget the all year non stop transfers for store and location to another. i'm very pleased that I've been working in PG because its mainly made the strong and hard working person i am.
When I first started working at my current job, I feel like I am a soldier sent in a war without weapon. Firstly, I haven't been in a bar in my entire life. However, as days goes by gradually I learned to management everything and now it seems that bar's operation has been dependent on me to the point that I even feel like I am a captain of a ship or a pilot. Working with different diversities is a great challenge too but I enjoy working with my colleagues as they are so helpful and lovable. The only challenge that sometimes makes me feel so difficult to handle are the maintenance issues since our building is too old. But it still feels so much fulfilling knowing I was able to give people their happiness by the entertainment or event i bring every weekend.
> provide good customer service, see to it that all merchandise are in proper position. > I've learn that good communication is the key to have a good working environment. >supportive management > some are not satisfy with their salary and others is not cooperating. > theirs no hardest part if you know how to deal with it. > setting up a new shop.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paris Group International LLC?
• Handled overall sales transactions including posting to Navision EPOS accounting system • Maintained proper inventory of stocks, stock transfers and requisition.
No proper management system, you will not grow both knowledge and wage and the hardest part of this organization is the pressure that they are giving to all warehouse employees.
free transport and accomodation
- no exact instruction about daily job work to do -i learn more in my co worker with there previous job they applied in work but in vm dept no exact communication and details. -low ratings in vm department -good and friendship co worker they don't have chance to change there job due to age limit. -the most hardest part is they don't treat us in our position they treat us like salesman even in dept don't care about vm. -most enjoyable is we share all idea in fashion and creativity to design window and display
long hours of work but no benefits
Downloading of sales. Checking of replenishment. Regenerating missing sizes details, printing out and distribution of print outs for further stock availability checking. Recording of new consignment arrivals. Ordering and monitoring of accessories (offices, pantry, furniture) supplies. Submits periodic inventories and warehouse reports. Overseeing problems brought through emails and within the warehouse. Readiness and willingness to share knowledge to perform task in most efficient ways. Receives instructions from management and delegates.When there are work related problems need to be solved but seems helpless from the rest, resorts to becoming tough guy and find ways to solve it whatever the cost but always with the management approval.Work is very fun whenever mission at work is fully accomplished, set back and relax and sleep well at home after duty.
Strong and humane leadership of the owners.
Career growth paralyzed by gossip chain and nepotism.Food is catered and not allowed in the rooms.
A confident, energetic Retail Assistant who is passionate about high street fashion and excited by this challenging fast paces environment. Able to take initiative and plan efficiently without having to take direction at all times. An ambitious individual who enjoys taking responsibility and has a successful background in retail sales. Now looking for a suitable position with a company where advancement is based on individual merit of performance.
- respond to the needs of customers. - use diversity as a competitive business innovator, both in high fashion clothing and hospitality industries. - despite of different races, we communicate and understand well. - multi-task job. - creating a good relationship with different races and friendship as well.
hardwork a day is just normal for a warehouse assistant. i've learned how every little bit time is important. but the management not giving importance to their staffs. my co-workers just going with the flow. hardest part of the job is shipments coming at urgent times and all are pressured. i enjoy being a picker, scanner, and item sender upon request
long hours, not enough salary
- Being part of the company's day to day bank transactions and discovering ways how to help the company in gaining profits from investments and minimizing the company expenses. - I have gained a thorough knowledge of bank transactions and further understands the role of being a good team leader. - A company which utilizes all it's resources efficiently and providing good environment to their employees. - I have a supportive and professional team environment. - To keep my self professional and patient in communicating with banks personnel having a bad attitude. - There are always a new challenges that needs creative solution. I enjoy the analysis and problem solving that it requires and eventually achieving the company's recognition.
Staff Prices for Company's products
Long Duty Hours