Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Work-Life Balance reviews

good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
In the extended period of service gained a superior level of personal and professional growth. Highly securer work atmosphere and advisable to others.
Time just flies. You may not know when your day started and day ended. You would hate to leave the office. You know you have to be back to finish the ping pong table.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, parties with drinks
Cons
You start counting your seconds
this company doesn't have the chance to grow in the future in terms of career opportunity. They don't appreciate the effort and dedication I put on my job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
I can't explain my work life in words during my tenure with Paris group. It was full of adventure, challenges as well as learning and improving myself to excel for future endeavours.
I like to do work in this group in future...because this company is better than other as per my thought...i am happy to work under this company that's it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
easy work nice company hard work but its nice management not good so far the make me always tired and the never say thank you......................................................
Pros
the provide visa
Cons
i work for 14 hour
Its was a challange at work as always . And its good learn new things . Management was good , but have to work split duties . We shared about the Culinary Knowledges .
Pros
No meal ...
Cons
It's a long hours duty .
Best place to work Professional co workers Good timing Holidays are give to used Friday Saturday off Good management Professionalism is must Strong English is needed
productive and fun workplace management are good special my other emplyoee.. successfuly achieved strategic objectives company positioned for continued growth effective company governance
Pros
free service and housing
Cons
The management like sincerity than smartness. No age, gender, nationality, religion bar in the company. You can retire in the same post what you joined. Some case you can retire from your job in the same salary that you joined. The management is very punctual on the payment. Either earth quack, world war, you will get your salary on 30th of the month.
Everyday we’re busy in the office especially me because i’m taking all the calls before I transfer the call to the concern person. I’m really enjoying my job there, I meet a lots of friends. Sometimes its really stressful because of some inquiry that is not related to my Job but im still doing my best to help them.
Pros
Free medical insurance
Cons
Long hours of duty
. INdians requesting you to not to join this company for back end jobs in retail planning etc no work life balance no weekned leaves 10hrs working
Pros
cab facility
Cons
LOng hours, no work life, syrians company
Good and enjoyable workplace for the persons who likes to face new challenges and grow in their career. you can learn and grow in the career because of the company's versatile nature.
*All day busy; everyday needs to extend working hours. *Time Management, to be more patient, to move quickly *Management is good in some ways but can be better *Workplace is excellent, no complain about that *Hardest is when you have to do all the task yourself but you're running out of time; needs to extend working hours most of the time *Enjoyable is that bosses are open and very generous in giving compliments
Great team to work with. Work life balance is not that great and stress levels are high. nonetheless good experience and learning from different people.
Has complete benefits to its employees and provides out of town activities to keep the employees happy and become stress free on working days. Good working environment.
Pros
complete benefits
Cons
travel time requires long hours
Since it is my first time to work abroad I have to adjust to the culture and working conditions since I get used to working in an office environment. It is more of a learning experience for me.
Pros
Learning the culture and working environment
Cons
Company was having difficulty issuing visa
Working everyday for me was very exciting ready to serve customers anytime. I learned from working in my present and my previous job is to be patience specialy for the customers. I can manage my work and time just to give satisfaction to customers and my company. Im good at team work even we are different nationalities. respecting different cultures is not hard to do. For me nothing is hard if you work hard if i failed i learned how to let go of it and im turning them into my biggest strength. The most enjoyable part of my job oh hehe i love to attend any kind of customers and start to know them and giving to them my full and joyable service :)
I learn to deal with different kind of people since I work in sales. The management is fine and workplace is good. The hardest part of the job if your schedule is shifting daily.