Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Pay & Benefits reviews

work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
In short period of time of working in paris group i can see that they had been lacking concern about their staff,non proper training and some incidents of being not fair to every staff.washroom is part of your break so instead of eating properly you will save time so you can still use it going to wash room.
Pros
Incentives in every items you sale
Cons
Long working hours for about 10 hours.
learned much about management,fair management,good work place,to much overtime.free meal,free ticket,free medical,you cantransfer in different locations for uplifting.
I like to do work in this group in future...because this company is better than other as per my thought...i am happy to work under this company that's it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Its was a challange at work as always . And its good learn new things . Management was good , but have to work split duties . We shared about the Culinary Knowledges .
Pros
No meal ...
Cons
It's a long hours duty .
productive and fun workplace management are good special my other emplyoee.. successfuly achieved strategic objectives company positioned for continued growth effective company governance
Pros
free service and housing
Cons
The management like sincerity than smartness. No age, gender, nationality, religion bar in the company. You can retire in the same post what you joined. Some case you can retire from your job in the same salary that you joined. The management is very punctual on the payment. Either earth quack, world war, you will get your salary on 30th of the month.
Everyday we’re busy in the office especially me because i’m taking all the calls before I transfer the call to the concern person. I’m really enjoying my job there, I meet a lots of friends. Sometimes its really stressful because of some inquiry that is not related to my Job but im still doing my best to help them.
Pros
Free medical insurance
Cons
Long hours of duty
. INdians requesting you to not to join this company for back end jobs in retail planning etc no work life balance no weekned leaves 10hrs working
Pros
cab facility
Cons
LOng hours, no work life, syrians company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paris Group International LLC?
good environment and friendly people,impressive management and kind support from all superiors. a good learning place . we get our salary before time .
Has complete benefits to its employees and provides out of town activities to keep the employees happy and become stress free on working days. Good working environment.
Pros
complete benefits
Cons
travel time requires long hours
I'm assigned in the company as Service Associate in the Pastry Department, from the preparation of food of the cakes and other pastry. I always do the FIFO process (FIrst In-First Out)
Pros
Average Salary
Cons
No OT pay
its good place to work. I learned something about computer databases. Also the management is good, the only problem is less salary.There is no such harder part in my job.i enjoy working together with my colleagues.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
Shift duty
It was busy everyday, from breakfast, lunch to dinner. I build a strongest team ever in my career. Management is very supportive. Hardest part of job typically is not on the job itself but when some of my team need to leave. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we always got busy.
Pros
Free Duty Meal, Discount for Friends and Family who will dine
Cons
1 hour break, Health Care, Free Two-Way Plane Tickets every contract, 30 days Yearly Vacation Leave with Pay. etc
My working experiences in Paris Group is motivated and very meaningful to learn the professional customer service and ,ost of all to upgrade the sales technique.
Pros
Friendly workplace and good atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours and less benefits.
Good company but all around before your only your works is being a sales Associate but now as a cashier and also store keeper and cleaner sometimes
Pros
30 mins break
Cons
A very self-centered and worst company. I just received one salary increment during my 4 years stay in this company. Promoted just once. Management was non-sense.
Pros
Cons
everything
Well, working in paris group is good, you will earn mony but no personal growth. You can stay for long time.. But if sombody has qualification, no chance to grow here specially to Asiansl
Pros
They offer accomodation and transport allowance
Cons
Duty timing is long 10 hrs.
I have good experience with Paris group international.to know about communication and working experience. I like spending time with supervisors but I don't like to use toilet.I like night shift duties but I don't like night foods
Pros
shared food
Cons
Everyday arranging of all the items together with the helpful co-workers, learn to appreciate the work of others. Hardest part is opening of the shop branches and enjoyable part of the job is the successful opening of the shop branches.
Pros
holidays off ontime
Cons
long hours of duty