Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Management reviews

good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
Paris Group International LLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the middle east. I have got a better experience from there.I could develop my skills and knowledge from there.The company always fully support their employees. During my working time I have given good opportunities to show my talents.I learned time management, frankly nature, discipline and many more from there. I am very proud to be a part of the company.
Paris group of company in a warehouse good team work management are good supporting all staffs and I learn teamwork is a good method of our finishing goals. All staff are good attitude and behavior and good friendly. At the last working day the most enjoyable part of the job
work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
Working in Paris Group is great opportunity to work with retail industry they have alot of ideas and makes you grow in the future. Recommending this company to those who look for new challenge and new learning. Great staff and management.
learned much about management,fair management,good work place,to much overtime.free meal,free ticket,free medical,you cantransfer in different locations for uplifting.
There is no perfect company, one thing i learned here, if the management will not help you grow, do it by yourself. Learning is not spoon feeding. No one will get something from you once you have acquired it.
Cons
Unprofessional workmates
easy work nice company hard work but its nice management not good so far the make me always tired and the never say thank you......................................................
Pros
the provide visa
Cons
i work for 14 hour
Its was a challange at work as always . And its good learn new things . Management was good , but have to work split duties . We shared about the Culinary Knowledges .
Pros
No meal ...
Cons
It's a long hours duty .
Long working hours Zero employee engagement Makes you pay for visa processing (3000 aed) Top management has no vision for the company One weekly off Management will squeeze you to the maximum giving you nothing in return People work in fear here Even your washroom timings are monitored Employees are scared to talk to each other as they are monitored always Worst Micro Management Statutory warning * *better to be jobless than working here
Pros
Cons
Listed below
Best place to work Professional co workers Good timing Holidays are give to used Friday Saturday off Good management Professionalism is must Strong English is needed
a standard dinning area i learned how to be a good customers attendant...and to be a work as a team player the management is not nothing tp write home about work place is nice we do evrything..cashier,waiter.runner, host. busser, sometimes management work. At a busy time makes it hard attending to guests properly, makes them happy....and makes us happy equally
Pros
no staff meal
Cons
there is good health care
productive and fun workplace management are good special my other emplyoee.. successfuly achieved strategic objectives company positioned for continued growth effective company governance
Pros
free service and housing
Cons
The management like sincerity than smartness. No age, gender, nationality, religion bar in the company. You can retire in the same post what you joined. Some case you can retire from your job in the same salary that you joined. The management is very punctual on the payment. Either earth quack, world war, you will get your salary on 30th of the month.
Working at Paris Group of Company has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and the sales “pit” is full of energy throughout the day. Manager and higher level management exercises the full commitment in every aspect of work and operational issues.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long Working Hours
Management is very helpful and good working place. Leadership style is very unique and a whole different approach. Good Retail exposure is very good and brands are amazing.
good environment and friendly people,impressive management and kind support from all superiors. a good learning place . we get our salary before time .
*All day busy; everyday needs to extend working hours. *Time Management, to be more patient, to move quickly *Management is good in some ways but can be better *Workplace is excellent, no complain about that *Hardest is when you have to do all the task yourself but you're running out of time; needs to extend working hours most of the time *Enjoyable is that bosses are open and very generous in giving compliments
its good place to work. I learned something about computer databases. Also the management is good, the only problem is less salary.There is no such harder part in my job.i enjoy working together with my colleagues.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
Shift duty
It was busy everyday, from breakfast, lunch to dinner. I build a strongest team ever in my career. Management is very supportive. Hardest part of job typically is not on the job itself but when some of my team need to leave. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we always got busy.
Pros
Free Duty Meal, Discount for Friends and Family who will dine
Cons
1 hour break, Health Care, Free Two-Way Plane Tickets every contract, 30 days Yearly Vacation Leave with Pay. etc
Good management. Most of my colleague are nice and good. All supervisors and managers are syrian people. Office staff are good and have respect in the sales staff.
Cons
10 hours