Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Job Security & Advancement reviews

I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
In the extended period of service gained a superior level of personal and professional growth. Highly securer work atmosphere and advisable to others.
Working in Paris Group is great opportunity to work with retail industry they have alot of ideas and makes you grow in the future. Recommending this company to those who look for new challenge and new learning. Great staff and management.
➢ Greetings customer politely. ➢ Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product. ➢ Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may re- quire. ➢ Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint. ➢ The best relationship and explain our products the best quality and details of materials used. ➢ Advice personally if which select which is better in looking good. ➢ Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials .
Enjoyed working with Paris Group but this was not my job as my expertise are in the Malls, that was the reason to leave this company and back to my original field.
Pros
Cons
long hour
this company doesn't have the chance to grow in the future in terms of career opportunity. They don't appreciate the effort and dedication I put on my job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
I can't explain my work life in words during my tenure with Paris group. It was full of adventure, challenges as well as learning and improving myself to excel for future endeavours.
earn for what i was eligible but learn a lot from my Colleagues and Superiors. which gave me a confidence to move Some where to earn and Learn more form different work environment.
There is no perfect company, one thing i learned here, if the management will not help you grow, do it by yourself. Learning is not spoon feeding. No one will get something from you once you have acquired it.
Cons
Unprofessional workmates
I learnt a lot of skills in new and challenging environment with the help of company's asset.So I am very thankful to my previous employer. Thanks
Pros
Incentives
Cons
More than one responsibility
The management like sincerity than smartness. No age, gender, nationality, religion bar in the company. You can retire in the same post what you joined. Some case you can retire from your job in the same salary that you joined. The management is very punctual on the payment. Either earth quack, world war, you will get your salary on 30th of the month.
groot bedrijf met veel mogelijkheden, veel ervaring opgedaan, veel geleerd
. INdians requesting you to not to join this company for back end jobs in retail planning etc no work life balance no weekned leaves 10hrs working
Pros
cab facility
Cons
LOng hours, no work life, syrians company
Good and enjoyable workplace for the persons who likes to face new challenges and grow in their career. you can learn and grow in the career because of the company's versatile nature.
Great team to work with. Work life balance is not that great and stress levels are high. nonetheless good experience and learning from different people.
It was busy everyday, from breakfast, lunch to dinner. I build a strongest team ever in my career. Management is very supportive. Hardest part of job typically is not on the job itself but when some of my team need to leave. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we always got busy.
Pros
Free Duty Meal, Discount for Friends and Family who will dine
Cons
1 hour break, Health Care, Free Two-Way Plane Tickets every contract, 30 days Yearly Vacation Leave with Pay. etc
Since it is my first time to work abroad I have to adjust to the culture and working conditions since I get used to working in an office environment. It is more of a learning experience for me.
Pros
Learning the culture and working environment
Cons
Company was having difficulty issuing visa
career growth is staggered however due to relax environment you will chance to train yourself and excel if only finance were available. there is chance of career growth if you are positive person.
My working experiences in Paris Group is motivated and very meaningful to learn the professional customer service and ,ost of all to upgrade the sales technique.
Pros
Friendly workplace and good atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours and less benefits.
well, I have worked there for 5 years and it was quite good to learn more about sales and customer service and it was a good experience for me overall.