Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Culture reviews

work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
Paris group of company in a warehouse good team work management are good supporting all staffs and I learn teamwork is a good method of our finishing goals. All staff are good attitude and behavior and good friendly. At the last working day the most enjoyable part of the job
It has a productive environment. You are able to meet different types of people on a daily basis and be flexible about their attitude, culture and traditions.
Working at Paris Group of Company has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and the sales “pit” is full of energy throughout the day. Manager and higher level management exercises the full commitment in every aspect of work and operational issues.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Long Working Hours
groot bedrijf met veel mogelijkheden, veel ervaring opgedaan, veel geleerd
Since it is my first time to work abroad I have to adjust to the culture and working conditions since I get used to working in an office environment. It is more of a learning experience for me.
Pros
Learning the culture and working environment
Cons
Company was having difficulty issuing visa
Working everyday for me was very exciting ready to serve customers anytime. I learned from working in my present and my previous job is to be patience specialy for the customers. I can manage my work and time just to give satisfaction to customers and my company. Im good at team work even we are different nationalities. respecting different cultures is not hard to do. For me nothing is hard if you work hard if i failed i learned how to let go of it and im turning them into my biggest strength. The most enjoyable part of my job oh hehe i love to attend any kind of customers and start to know them and giving to them my full and joyable service :)
Management is very good. We can put across our suggestions. the team has a mix of youth and experience. they have the culture to learn and also the amount of product knowledge we get is awesome. But the time we get to understand the products or the environment is less. More on the job Training.
While Work in company, Company growth is an impotent.there is no way for personal sentiments.If no company there is no staff. And the staff should be a team player for goal the company aim,thus the staff can get achieve their personal needs.
The thing that i admit in that company, that they are really have a good management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paris Group International LLC?
it was training & counselling, learned to be politically correct, managing people, the hardest part was to manage contradictions & the most enjoyable part was being successful at that,
Pros
Transport
Cons
Weekly Off's
Everyday arranging of all the items together with the helpful co-workers, learn to appreciate the work of others. Hardest part is opening of the shop branches and enjoyable part of the job is the successful opening of the shop branches.
Pros
holidays off ontime
Cons
long hours of duty
Paris Group Management has given me the complete support to work without any pressure as a department in-charge. Their trust on my ability in supervising brought me here as department in-charge.
It is a great group with hard worker staffs and VPS. I learn a lot from them about the Retail Management and Operation and Leasing. They work as team and sharing all the ideas and develop their Retails.
Pros
etc
Cons
Learn many things such as adjust in timing Learn to speak in arabic Co-worker are fun Deals with other culture and race Feel relax Respect the company Comply with the assign task
Paris Group is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is very challenging, dynamic, but not reckless. Undoubtedly there are negatives that I have been fortunate enough to not to run into, but I can only speak to my experiences so far.
Pros
Gain more experience
Cons
Managers
work is easy when you are use to on your job. i learn all the knowledge from listening, absorbing, and watching how they do it. all my co worker are very good helpful energetic smiling person even were busy. hardest part of the is when you got sick. most enjoyable in my job is everyday is learning for me even its not my position.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
i belive that there no difference a manger is some one who mange a team at the same time he or she needs to be a leader as well . if your are manger , you are responsible to lead your staff and set a good exapel , when hard time come for exampel no sale or no compny increase i encourage my self and my team to be patient and work hard . as handwork will have its fruit .
Pros
break time for eating
1- my day was fine I was have a good team 2-the most enjoy part in job when we finish the day and have a good sale 3-the hardest part in job if the sale going down and the office doing presser in us a lot
how to deal with different nationalities and learned how to speak other language like russian and iran. its fun sell formal suits for ladies especially for mens. supportive management, colleagues are good and fun to be with.
Valuable benefit for the career and developed my skills and approach to handle different cultured customers. Understand to handle different types of currencies.