Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

this company doesn't have the chance to grow in the future in terms of career opportunity. They don't appreciate the effort and dedication I put on my job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
productive and fun workplace management are good special my other emplyoee.. successfuly achieved strategic objectives company positioned for continued growth effective company governance
Pros
free service and housing
Cons
Everyday arranging of all the items together with the helpful co-workers, learn to appreciate the work of others. Hardest part is opening of the shop branches and enjoyable part of the job is the successful opening of the shop branches.
Pros
holidays off ontime
Cons
long hours of duty
> provide good customer service, see to it that all merchandise are in proper position. > I've learn that good communication is the key to have a good working environment. >supportive management > some are not satisfy with their salary and others is not cooperating. > theirs no hardest part if you know how to deal with it. > setting up a new shop.
- no exact instruction about daily job work to do -i learn more in my co worker with there previous job they applied in work but in vm dept no exact communication and details. -low ratings in vm department -good and friendship co worker they don't have chance to change there job due to age limit. -the most hardest part is they don't treat us in our position they treat us like salesman even in dept don't care about vm. -most enjoyable is we share all idea in fashion and creativity to design window and display
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours of work but no benefits