Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Senior Salesperson

Found 1 review matching the search
1. A typical day at my work is that, when I got fought with my co-worker for the reason on making a good incentives in my company ( PARIS GROUP L.L.C INTERNATIONAL) during salary time. Because we do had a individual incentives every month based on our total monthly sales. 2. What I'de learned is that never give up on reaching your goal and always be friendly with my co-worker after all. 3. About my company's management is that, they we're always fair enough with all the staff and they are giving always the salary and the incentives of all the staff on time. 4. It was so nice to work with a different kind of nationalities within my company because I'de learned a lot of there cultures in life. even there languages. 5. The hardest part of my job is that, when I got transferred into another place of work in which you are not familiar about your products inside the shop. Mostly on your co-worker whom I will work with. 6. The most enjoyable part of my job is that, when I've reach my goal and made my clients happy by rendering theme an excellent services that made theme satisfied on there needs.
Pros
Free lunches, accommodation, tec.
Cons
Short break, health care, etc.