Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Best place to work Professional co workers Good timing Holidays are give to used Friday Saturday off Good management Professionalism is must Strong English is needed
very nice and very fun workplace..the management itself they provide good salary and good assesment with the employee.I learned how to handle customers wspecially Arabics and Russians.The hardest part of my job is when im newly in the company and talking with arabics regarding of our items.The most enjoyable part of my job is when my co workers are same like my sisters and brothers and i enjoy also to talk with arabics and rusians because ive learned a lot from their languages.
Pros
free milk and tea
Cons
regular hours
• Handled overall sales transactions including posting to Navision EPOS accounting system • Maintained proper inventory of stocks, stock transfers and requisition.
The job was interesting, you get to meet a lot a people, you develop your communication skills, the only draw back was the long working hours
overall is good. but still looking forward to have better opportunity
Pros
good commission
Cons
some incidence
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paris Group International LLC?