Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
In short period of time of working in paris group i can see that they had been lacking concern about their staff,non proper training and some incidents of being not fair to every staff.washroom is part of your break so instead of eating properly you will save time so you can still use it going to wash room.
Pros
Incentives in every items you sale
Cons
Long working hours for about 10 hours.
I learnt a lot of skills in new and challenging environment with the help of company's asset.So I am very thankful to my previous employer. Thanks
Pros
Incentives
Cons
More than one responsibility
for me i can say that paris group is one of the good company that i work before everything is going well management is following all the rule, surroundings and area is well
I learn good costumer service and product knowledge Good communication and respect withe my colleague. achieving my personal target it was my happiness withe teamwork.working P.C it wasn't hard at all I enjoy it .
My typical day starts with me taking stock of the sales done in my absence and the new arrivals and receive new stock and replenish those that need replenishment ,arrange the out of order dresses and start assisting customers.I like assisting customers to get exactly what they need it gives me pleasure to be able to satisfy their needs i enjoy it.My co-workers are a very important part of my day as they help in further advice customers on what exactly they looking for .The hardest part of the job is standing for a long time without breaks but the joy of the customers gives me strength and I just keep going.I love the happiness that the customers derive once they finally through my guidance make a wise choice.
To make actual sales through convincing salesmanship. Working as part of the sales team to develop both new and existing markets. Identifying the customer's needs. Merchandising
the platform of job are fine but the management of the firm not respect the staff. The co workers are like team working and helping mind. I learned about customer services and managerial functions.
 Service walks in customers and initiate them to do add-on purchasing.  Ensure customer satisfaction.  Maintain Customer relationship as per the company guidance.  Initiate and carryout display of merchandising.  Attending incoming calls at the front desk.  Follow-up with the central store to ensure the showroom maintains sufficient stocks.  Working at the cash register when required.  Leading and training new sales recruit.  Showroom in-charge.
I started my carrier with Paris groups and spent very good time and learn how to deal with customers.
to respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming sales.to work in team, manage in absence of manager.my co-workers were well at work.handling foreign currency notes weather fake or not.
Cons
9 hours working, 1 hour break