Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
It has a productive environment. You are able to meet different types of people on a daily basis and be flexible about their attitude, culture and traditions.
My working experiences in Paris Group is motivated and very meaningful to learn the professional customer service and ,ost of all to upgrade the sales technique.
Pros
Friendly workplace and good atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours and less benefits.
This is a company that requires multi- tasking, as for me iam a saleslady/section incharge/cashier/storekeeper and as needed makes the daily weekly and monthly report. The compnay focuses on using the resources extravagantly benefecial to the company and to the staff as well. Focusing on the vision is probably the hardest part especially when everything comes together at once, i get used to it though. Meeting the excellence of service and recieving good feedback probably is the most enjoyable part. Having the chance to work in a multicultural environment provided me the opportunity to deal with ever changing diversity in less supervision and the privilege to speak ARABIC , RUSSIAN and ENGLISH and gain understanding of market trend, consumer preferences, administrative support and organization and brand building.
Pros
personal commision
Cons
Good company but all around before your only your works is being a sales Associate but now as a cashier and also store keeper and cleaner sometimes
Pros
30 mins break
Cons
during my typical work day at work, i am responsible to check my department if its clean and arrange before the shop open and follow up the deliveries incoming and out going then check the fast and slow moving items, i keep in touch with customers update them our new collections . what i've learned the honesty and handle different types of people dealing with a various signatures brand. Management motivating the newly staff hired bout product knowledge. co-workers simply and hardworking. the hardest part of the job is when you help motivate then ending with rejections. Enjoyable part of my job is Challenging.
Pros
talking
Cons
sensitive
communicate with different kind of people.enhancing communication skills. test my ability when it comes in retail selling. well trained in customer service.
Pros
free ticket
Cons
Challenge to meet different kind of customer. Learned how to deal with the different nationality customer. The act or manner of managing; handling, direction, or control. Kind and helpful willingness to share their knowledge. To deal with good people. To deal with the strange people.
Currently I'm working as Sales Associate in Paris Group International LLC. Working 10 hours per shift and six days a week.I develop the art of customer service in an advanced way wherein I can easily persuade customers to buy our products, make them satisfied and come back to our shop with their friends to buy more item through proper processing also with the bill through credit card or cash. I have enhanced further my skills in time management for each customers I attended to.My co-workers are very challenging in such a way they are my competitors in making good sale in our shop. In the positive side, they are very helpful and cooperative in doing group task given by our shop manager. The hardest part of being a salesman is when some customers try to test my patience.For example, if they browse all over the shop, asked for so many things that they like and I've given them all the things they need but still they don't want to buy. That's the challenge for me, because it will teach me how to be more professional. Despite all the customer concerns, I will still remain as helpful as possible to give them ultimate customer service satisfaction they deserve to have, even if they buy or not. The most enjoyable part is when you get to satisfy each customer for what they want and they even recognizes you when they come back in the shop. They know my name and more often ask the manager to let me assist them in their shopping concerns.
Pros
individualized commission
Cons
how to deal with different nationalities and learned how to speak other language like russian and iran. its fun sell formal suits for ladies especially for mens. supportive management, colleagues are good and fun to be with.
A confident, energetic Retail Assistant who is passionate about high street fashion and excited by this challenging fast paces environment. Able to take initiative and plan efficiently without having to take direction at all times. An ambitious individual who enjoys taking responsibility and has a successful background in retail sales. Now looking for a suitable position with a company where advancement is based on individual merit of performance.
For six years theres no growth and having a very high discrimination in the company. Especially like me they're not given a chance to work with them properly...
Pros
nice to work with the collueges
Cons
race discrimination