Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews for Accountant

earn for what i was eligible but learn a lot from my Colleagues and Superiors. which gave me a confidence to move Some where to earn and Learn more form different work environment.
The principal force in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrates an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
Pros
free transport
Cons
straight duties and split duties
While Work in company, Company growth is an impotent.there is no way for personal sentiments.If no company there is no staff. And the staff should be a team player for goal the company aim,thus the staff can get achieve their personal needs.
i wish to say a Reality / Fun with Paris group. the main reason i left from the company is 'I don't have full time job there' I used to finish my job within maximum three hours, i have reported to the management on my daily job and asked them to provide more responsibilities, company replied like this, 'if nob after your daily work, sit and take rest, because here all are working like this.