Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
Very bad experience more than 11 years and they'll never care or even give any loyalty to thier team However it's the worst company you may work for !!
Pros
No benefits
Cons
Long hours duty
Paris Group International LLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the middle east. I have got a better experience from there.I could develop my skills and knowledge from there.The company always fully support their employees. During my working time I have given good opportunities to show my talents.I learned time management, frankly nature, discipline and many more from there. I am very proud to be a part of the company.
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
I enjoyed working with Paris Group because this is where I met the truest of friends that I have but they do not provide much benefits such as yearly ticket and the insurance is not even good. Also, I work for more than 10 hours a days on many occassions.
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
i have working in paris group i learn a lot. all people there is good at work they love to teach the staff they love to motivate the people working in the company.
I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
Paris group of company in a warehouse good team work management are good supporting all staffs and I learn teamwork is a good method of our finishing goals. All staff are good attitude and behavior and good friendly. At the last working day the most enjoyable part of the job
work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
When I was in Paris group it was amazing brands to work with them but I finished my contract with them non renewal because I have some good opportunity in my country for one year contract base that’s why I leave with them.
In the extended period of service gained a superior level of personal and professional growth. Highly securer work atmosphere and advisable to others.
Working in Paris Group is great opportunity to work with retail industry they have alot of ideas and makes you grow in the future. Recommending this company to those who look for new challenge and new learning. Great staff and management.
Work hard, management not care... For job Learner's, trainers OK.. Get support.. No body know who working what. They close all restaurant, this very bad feedback for Paris group
In short period of time of working in paris group i can see that they had been lacking concern about their staff,non proper training and some incidents of being not fair to every staff.washroom is part of your break so instead of eating properly you will save time so you can still use it going to wash room.
Pros
Incentives in every items you sale
Cons
Long working hours for about 10 hours.
Time just flies. You may not know when your day started and day ended. You would hate to leave the office. You know you have to be back to finish the ping pong table.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, parties with drinks
Cons
You start counting your seconds
➢ Greetings customer politely. ➢ Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product. ➢ Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may re- quire. ➢ Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint. ➢ The best relationship and explain our products the best quality and details of materials used. ➢ Advice personally if which select which is better in looking good. ➢ Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials .
Coordinate the work inside the restaurant in the interior and exterior of the restaurant on a daily basis. Supervising the provision of premium service increases customer satisfaction Handle customer complaints accurately and provide appropriate solutions. Regular review of production quality and sales volume improvement. Supervision of staff appointments
Pros
they did not give food because they give food allowance but its ok
Cons
no its OK also in reasonable
learned much about management,fair management,good work place,to much overtime.free meal,free ticket,free medical,you cantransfer in different locations for uplifting.
It has a productive environment. You are able to meet different types of people on a daily basis and be flexible about their attitude, culture and traditions.