Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews in Dubai

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
Currently I'm working as Sales Associate in Paris Group International LLC. Working 10 hours per shift and six days a week.I develop the art of customer service in an advanced way wherein I can easily persuade customers to buy our products, make them satisfied and come back to our shop with their friends to buy more item through proper processing also with the bill through credit card or cash. I have enhanced further my skills in time management for each customers I attended to.My co-workers are very challenging in such a way they are my competitors in making good sale in our shop. In the positive side, they are very helpful and cooperative in doing group task given by our shop manager. The hardest part of being a salesman is when some customers try to test my patience.For example, if they browse all over the shop, asked for so many things that they like and I've given them all the things they need but still they don't want to buy. That's the challenge for me, because it will teach me how to be more professional. Despite all the customer concerns, I will still remain as helpful as possible to give them ultimate customer service satisfaction they deserve to have, even if they buy or not. The most enjoyable part is when you get to satisfy each customer for what they want and they even recognizes you when they come back in the shop. They know my name and more often ask the manager to let me assist them in their shopping concerns.
Pros
individualized commission
Cons
1- my day was fine I was have a good team 2-the most enjoy part in job when we finish the day and have a good sale 3-the hardest part in job if the sale going down and the office doing presser in us a lot
LEarning from this company is a no no. There is no growth because of the political management inside the company. People are not so much trained so people get to be uncomfortable on their jobs though a lot of employees are working inside.
Valuable benefit for the career and developed my skills and approach to handle different cultured customers. Understand to handle different types of currencies.
i wish to say a Reality / Fun with Paris group. the main reason i left from the company is 'I don't have full time job there' I used to finish my job within maximum three hours, i have reported to the management on my daily job and asked them to provide more responsibilities, company replied like this, 'if nob after your daily work, sit and take rest, because here all are working like this.
-exciting to work with positive vibes -i learned lots of work related experience that will enhance my skills -fair management -friendly and easy to pleased. -working alone on a busy day -continous learning
Pros
not to pressure
Cons
no free food for staff
To make actual sales through convincing salesmanship. Working as part of the sales team to develop both new and existing markets. Identifying the customer's needs. Merchandising
1. A typical day at my work is that, when I got fought with my co-worker for the reason on making a good incentives in my company ( PARIS GROUP L.L.C INTERNATIONAL) during salary time. Because we do had a individual incentives every month based on our total monthly sales. 2. What I'de learned is that never give up on reaching your goal and always be friendly with my co-worker after all. 3. About my company's management is that, they we're always fair enough with all the staff and they are giving always the salary and the incentives of all the staff on time. 4. It was so nice to work with a different kind of nationalities within my company because I'de learned a lot of there cultures in life. even there languages. 5. The hardest part of my job is that, when I got transferred into another place of work in which you are not familiar about your products inside the shop. Mostly on your co-worker whom I will work with. 6. The most enjoyable part of my job is that, when I've reach my goal and made my clients happy by rendering theme an excellent services that made theme satisfied on there needs.
Pros
Free lunches, accommodation, tec.
Cons
Short break, health care, etc.
Working for PG was very challenging beyond imaginations in terms or the environment and the long working hours along the consistently policy and management changes not to forget the all year non stop transfers for store and location to another. i'm very pleased that I've been working in PG because its mainly made the strong and hard working person i am.
When I first started working at my current job, I feel like I am a soldier sent in a war without weapon. Firstly, I haven't been in a bar in my entire life. However, as days goes by gradually I learned to management everything and now it seems that bar's operation has been dependent on me to the point that I even feel like I am a captain of a ship or a pilot. Working with different diversities is a great challenge too but I enjoy working with my colleagues as they are so helpful and lovable. The only challenge that sometimes makes me feel so difficult to handle are the maintenance issues since our building is too old. But it still feels so much fulfilling knowing I was able to give people their happiness by the entertainment or event i bring every weekend.
> provide good customer service, see to it that all merchandise are in proper position. > I've learn that good communication is the key to have a good working environment. >supportive management > some are not satisfy with their salary and others is not cooperating. > theirs no hardest part if you know how to deal with it. > setting up a new shop.
I am working as a administration officer.I have learned so many thing about how to manage a company well.The Paris group company is being managed by professionals.
No proper management system, you will not grow both knowledge and wage and the hardest part of this organization is the pressure that they are giving to all warehouse employees.
Pros
free transport and accomodation
- no exact instruction about daily job work to do -i learn more in my co worker with there previous job they applied in work but in vm dept no exact communication and details. -low ratings in vm department -good and friendship co worker they don't have chance to change there job due to age limit. -the most hardest part is they don't treat us in our position they treat us like salesman even in dept don't care about vm. -most enjoyable is we share all idea in fashion and creativity to design window and display
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours of work but no benefits
nice place to working with paris group. all are working with together like a good team. all are good to work there is no pressure to work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours
Downloading of sales. Checking of replenishment. Regenerating missing sizes details, printing out and distribution of print outs for further stock availability checking. Recording of new consignment arrivals. Ordering and monitoring of accessories (offices, pantry, furniture) supplies. Submits periodic inventories and warehouse reports. Overseeing problems brought through emails and within the warehouse. Readiness and willingness to share knowledge to perform task in most efficient ways. Receives instructions from management and delegates.When there are work related problems need to be solved but seems helpless from the rest, resorts to becoming tough guy and find ways to solve it whatever the cost but always with the management approval.Work is very fun whenever mission at work is fully accomplished, set back and relax and sleep well at home after duty.
Pros
Strong and humane leadership of the owners.
Cons
Career growth paralyzed by gossip chain and nepotism.Food is catered and not allowed in the rooms.
the platform of job are fine but the management of the firm not respect the staff. The co workers are like team working and helping mind. I learned about customer services and managerial functions.
The job was interesting, you get to meet a lot a people, you develop your communication skills, the only draw back was the long working hours
A confident, energetic Retail Assistant who is passionate about high street fashion and excited by this challenging fast paces environment. Able to take initiative and plan efficiently without having to take direction at all times. An ambitious individual who enjoys taking responsibility and has a successful background in retail sales. Now looking for a suitable position with a company where advancement is based on individual merit of performance.
- respond to the needs of customers. - use diversity as a competitive business innovator, both in high fashion clothing and hospitality industries. - despite of different races, we communicate and understand well. - multi-task job. - creating a good relationship with different races and friendship as well.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
short breaks