Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews in Dubai

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
Salaries given on time to employees, low salaries as to employees, management is difficult to be asked for staff request, no career growth, no incentives/bonus given, working more than 8 hours per day.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
long hours, no salary growth, no career growth
I have worked for for almost 6 years with 13-14 hours daily work 5 days a week. I have learned a lot from working with some amazing people. like making reports, sales report, Hr related work, Secretary related work, cashier related work, sales related work and etc. The manager so far is very good. My co-workers is very respectful and we worked as a team. There is no hardest part of my job since we worked as a team and I know my work, The most enjoyable part of the job is giving good customer service.
Cons
communicate with different kind of people.enhancing communication skills. test my ability when it comes in retail selling. well trained in customer service.
Pros
free ticket
Cons
Paris Group Management has given me the complete support to work without any pressure as a department in-charge. Their trust on my ability in supervising brought me here as department in-charge.
This is my first company in foreign country.so i learned lot of things from this company.and what i am right now all because of this company.because i have been worked many outlet in the company.even one of the most busy shop.it is central shop in the mall.the management is very polite.and the colleague supporting as well.i enjoy with company with great people around me
That was learning stage for me.Management was supportive.i had 22 personel team.i used to travel all over GCC for inventory & audit purpose.had good team & team work.
Pros
free lunch & transportation
Cons
use to have long working hours as we were travelling all over UAE & GCC.
It is a great group with hard worker staffs and VPS. I learn a lot from them about the Retail Management and Operation and Leasing. They work as team and sharing all the ideas and develop their Retails.
Pros
etc
Cons
very nice and very fun workplace..the management itself they provide good salary and good assesment with the employee.I learned how to handle customers wspecially Arabics and Russians.The hardest part of my job is when im newly in the company and talking with arabics regarding of our items.The most enjoyable part of my job is when my co workers are same like my sisters and brothers and i enjoy also to talk with arabics and rusians because ive learned a lot from their languages.
Pros
free milk and tea
Cons
regular hours
If you wants to join in this company...be aware of the below points. 1) Always they like to deduct salary 2) They dont respect any staff 3)they dont respect your humanity 4) Disturbing always 5) No incriment at all 6) You will not get any experience from Paris group 7) Always blame the staff 8) there is lot of employees who wants to show that , they are working very hard 9) if you request any official letter such as salary transfer or any other documents they will give you after 1 year 10) Remember my above points
Learn many things such as adjust in timing Learn to speak in arabic Co-worker are fun Deals with other culture and race Feel relax Respect the company Comply with the assign task
It was a nice company located in Dubai Uae, but theres some instances that i want more challenges that's why I tried to find a new company.
Although i was hired to work as Procurement Associate i get to work in other department such as operations coordinator, execute training's to newly joined employees under High End Brand Department. Apparently it is a company were you have to gain knowledge and experience through the given multi responsibilities entrusted to you. I can say the part of work which i enjoyed the most are from bargaining though suppliers on the procurement field and giving training's and exams to the employees which comes from different kind of nationalities.
Paris Group is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is very challenging, dynamic, but not reckless. Undoubtedly there are negatives that I have been fortunate enough to not to run into, but I can only speak to my experiences so far.
Pros
Gain more experience
Cons
Managers
A challenging work place which offers a multi tasking job responsibilities and exposure to diverse group of employees who are determine to succeed in respective job role given
Pros
Awards and appreciation given for good performance based
Cons
Long hours of duty without break time
daytime.handle customer complaints professionally.better salary & staff easy to work with.Enjoying learning new things
work is easy when you are use to on your job. i learn all the knowledge from listening, absorbing, and watching how they do it. all my co worker are very good helpful energetic smiling person even were busy. hardest part of the is when you got sick. most enjoyable in my job is everyday is learning for me even its not my position.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
Challenge to meet different kind of customer. Learned how to deal with the different nationality customer. The act or manner of managing; handling, direction, or control. Kind and helpful willingness to share their knowledge. To deal with good people. To deal with the strange people.
My typical day starts with me taking stock of the sales done in my absence and the new arrivals and receive new stock and replenish those that need replenishment ,arrange the out of order dresses and start assisting customers.I like assisting customers to get exactly what they need it gives me pleasure to be able to satisfy their needs i enjoy it.My co-workers are a very important part of my day as they help in further advice customers on what exactly they looking for .The hardest part of the job is standing for a long time without breaks but the joy of the customers gives me strength and I just keep going.I love the happiness that the customers derive once they finally through my guidance make a wise choice.
I learnt so many things from my co-workers. management is good. good support from colleagues. good learning environment.
Pros
no free food
Cons
9 hours duty
I am thankful to my previous organization because i have learnt a lot of the things from there. From my experience, changes are necessary for everyone to enhance skills,knowledge, personal growth and financial growth.