Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews in Dubai

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
It was busy everyday, from breakfast, lunch to dinner. I build a strongest team ever in my career. Management is very supportive. Hardest part of job typically is not on the job itself but when some of my team need to leave. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we always got busy.
Pros
Free Duty Meal, Discount for Friends and Family who will dine
Cons
1 hour break, Health Care, Free Two-Way Plane Tickets every contract, 30 days Yearly Vacation Leave with Pay. etc
Since it is my first time to work abroad I have to adjust to the culture and working conditions since I get used to working in an office environment. It is more of a learning experience for me.
Pros
Learning the culture and working environment
Cons
Company was having difficulty issuing visa
I learn to deal with different kind of people since I work in sales. The management is fine and workplace is good. The hardest part of the job if your schedule is shifting daily.
• Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis of item • Daily stock entry in Computer (Excel Sheet). • Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
for me i can say that paris group is one of the good company that i work before everything is going well management is following all the rule, surroundings and area is well
career growth is staggered however due to relax environment you will chance to train yourself and excel if only finance were available. there is chance of career growth if you are positive person.
My working experiences in Paris Group is motivated and very meaningful to learn the professional customer service and ,ost of all to upgrade the sales technique.
Pros
Friendly workplace and good atmosphere.
Cons
Long hours and less benefits.
well, I have worked there for 5 years and it was quite good to learn more about sales and customer service and it was a good experience for me overall.
This is a company that requires multi- tasking, as for me iam a saleslady/section incharge/cashier/storekeeper and as needed makes the daily weekly and monthly report. The compnay focuses on using the resources extravagantly benefecial to the company and to the staff as well. Focusing on the vision is probably the hardest part especially when everything comes together at once, i get used to it though. Meeting the excellence of service and recieving good feedback probably is the most enjoyable part. Having the chance to work in a multicultural environment provided me the opportunity to deal with ever changing diversity in less supervision and the privilege to speak ARABIC , RUSSIAN and ENGLISH and gain understanding of market trend, consumer preferences, administrative support and organization and brand building.
Pros
personal commision
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paris Group International LLC?
Good company but all around before your only your works is being a sales Associate but now as a cashier and also store keeper and cleaner sometimes
Pros
30 mins break
Cons
While Work in company, Company growth is an impotent.there is no way for personal sentiments.If no company there is no staff. And the staff should be a team player for goal the company aim,thus the staff can get achieve their personal needs.
A very self-centered and worst company. I just received one salary increment during my 4 years stay in this company. Promoted just once. Management was non-sense.
Pros
Cons
everything
Well, working in paris group is good, you will earn mony but no personal growth. You can stay for long time.. But if sombody has qualification, no chance to grow here specially to Asiansl
Pros
They offer accomodation and transport allowance
Cons
Duty timing is long 10 hrs.
My opinion about a typical day at work with regards to my experience while working in this company helps me to improve my skills and knowledge in different aspect of job. Being a cashier is not so easy because aside from cashiering job, I am also creating and sending different emails with regards to showroom matter and filing all the documents that we are receiving. Also, as a sales person, I need to give good customer service by assisting them to find the products that meet their needs. I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment where deadlines are priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is a requirement. I enjoy challenge and work hard to attain my goals. Constant communication with all the levels of management has strengthened my interpersonal skills. Aside from that, I can work harmoniously with co-workers and superior. The hardest part of the job is my experience in handling job in the most pressured time and my enjoyable part of the job is when I accomplished my duties and responsibilities properly.
Pros
Free water
Cons
Straight Duty
Very interest to work in the company . the company outlets all very good place and good outlets.Always get a good opportunity in this company.
The thing that i admit in that company, that they are really have a good management.
I have good experience with Paris group international.to know about communication and working experience. I like spending time with supervisors but I don't like to use toilet.I like night shift duties but I don't like night foods
Pros
shared food
Cons
it was training & counselling, learned to be politically correct, managing people, the hardest part was to manage contradictions & the most enjoyable part was being successful at that,
Pros
Transport
Cons
Weekly Off's
Everyday arranging of all the items together with the helpful co-workers, learn to appreciate the work of others. Hardest part is opening of the shop branches and enjoyable part of the job is the successful opening of the shop branches.
Pros
holidays off ontime
Cons
long hours of duty
during my typical work day at work, i am responsible to check my department if its clean and arrange before the shop open and follow up the deliveries incoming and out going then check the fast and slow moving items, i keep in touch with customers update them our new collections . what i've learned the honesty and handle different types of people dealing with a various signatures brand. Management motivating the newly staff hired bout product knowledge. co-workers simply and hardworking. the hardest part of the job is when you help motivate then ending with rejections. Enjoyable part of my job is Challenging.
Pros
talking
Cons
sensitive