Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews in Dubai

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
hardwork a day is just normal for a warehouse assistant. i've learned how every little bit time is important. but the management not giving importance to their staffs. my co-workers just going with the flow. hardest part of the job is shipments coming at urgent times and all are pressured. i enjoy being a picker, scanner, and item sender upon request
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, not enough salary
- Being part of the company's day to day bank transactions and discovering ways how to help the company in gaining profits from investments and minimizing the company expenses. - I have gained a thorough knowledge of bank transactions and further understands the role of being a good team leader. - A company which utilizes all it's resources efficiently and providing good environment to their employees. - I have a supportive and professional team environment. - To keep my self professional and patient in communicating with banks personnel having a bad attitude. - There are always a new challenges that needs creative solution. I enjoy the analysis and problem solving that it requires and eventually achieving the company's recognition.
Pros
Staff Prices for Company's products
Cons
Long Duty Hours
Visual merchandising is not just a job for me its my life, I enjoyed every detail of it, the floor planning, the window dressing, price marking layout and fixtures and all aspects... i love fashion, its my arts and my science. :)
Pros
free transportation
A typical day at work is always arrange replenishment in the morning, standing to helping customers, arrange the shop before closing time. what I learned in Paris Group is everything connecting with clothes and shoes, fashion field. Management in Paris Group is not so impressed nor professional enough. Workmates are all hardworking. The hardest part is get used to the working life overboard. The most enjoyable part is get along with every workmate.
Cons
Long hours at work, less break time.
 Service walks in customers and initiate them to do add-on purchasing.  Ensure customer satisfaction.  Maintain Customer relationship as per the company guidance.  Initiate and carryout display of merchandising.  Attending incoming calls at the front desk.  Follow-up with the central store to ensure the showroom maintains sufficient stocks.  Working at the cash register when required.  Leading and training new sales recruit.  Showroom in-charge.
I have learnt a lot of things in the compay and got a great experience working with my coulegues and entire staff of paris group.
Pros
Cons
....
overall is good. but still looking forward to have better opportunity
Pros
good commission
Cons
some incidence
Part of pre-opening team, in charge of all kitchens operations, brigade of 250 cooks and stewards Designed and developed standard purchasing, staff training and recruitment for all different concepts Conceptualized all restaurants and hosted exclusive events in UAE market (fin dining, Franchise & Fast Food) Working closely with Fauchon Paris to deliver optimum food standards and menus
Pros
Expat Contract and allowances in outlets facilities
Cons
full insurance
For six years theres no growth and having a very high discrimination in the company. Especially like me they're not given a chance to work with them properly...
Pros
nice to work with the collueges
Cons
race discrimination
I started my carrier with Paris groups and spent very good time and learn how to deal with customers.
I oversee the entire design, development and implementation of marketing, advertising and promotional programmes of individual Fashion and Hospitality businesses. (Gianfranco Ferre, Versace, Canali, Louis Feraud, Ted Lapidus, Balmain, Azzaro, Fauchon, Gold Café, Asha’s, Biella, Miu Shanghai, Al Halabi, Rich Café)
Paris Group is a market leader in Fashion Retail with more than 3000 employees in MENA. I was compelled to leave the company to address some familial concerns in India.
Pros
Free Transportation and Free Accommodation
Cons
Long Hours
- easy to communicate with my boss - hears double sided comments
Pros
with transportation when you assign in far place
Cons
long hours (opening to closing of mall hours)
im always focus on my work whenever i will checked the product that the picker would give me, im a checker in the warehouse for almost 7 years in service in a pharmaceutical company
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
health insurance
every department is a different company on its own,the most enjoyable part of the job is when the team gets together to work on a certain project,yet the working hours and the one weekend off is really hard
provide all the facilities required to increase once productivity.
Cons
health care