Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews in Dubai

That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
work is fine very challenging but enjoy because of colleagues the management is good salary is on time but the hardest part of the job is you always need to very understanding
When I was in Paris group it was amazing brands to work with them but I finished my contract with them non renewal because I have some good opportunity in my country for one year contract base that’s why I leave with them.
In the extended period of service gained a superior level of personal and professional growth. Highly securer work atmosphere and advisable to others.
Working in Paris Group is great opportunity to work with retail industry they have alot of ideas and makes you grow in the future. Recommending this company to those who look for new challenge and new learning. Great staff and management.
Time just flies. You may not know when your day started and day ended. You would hate to leave the office. You know you have to be back to finish the ping pong table.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, parties with drinks
Cons
You start counting your seconds
➢ Greetings customer politely. ➢ Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product. ➢ Communicate and assist customers in any way possible and as the customers may re- quire. ➢ Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint. ➢ The best relationship and explain our products the best quality and details of materials used. ➢ Advice personally if which select which is better in looking good. ➢ Monitoring and coordinating the production of promotional materials .
Coordinate the work inside the restaurant in the interior and exterior of the restaurant on a daily basis. Supervising the provision of premium service increases customer satisfaction Handle customer complaints accurately and provide appropriate solutions. Regular review of production quality and sales volume improvement. Supervision of staff appointments
Pros
they did not give food because they give food allowance but its ok
Cons
no its OK also in reasonable
learned much about management,fair management,good work place,to much overtime.free meal,free ticket,free medical,you cantransfer in different locations for uplifting.
It has a productive environment. You are able to meet different types of people on a daily basis and be flexible about their attitude, culture and traditions.
Enjoyed working with Paris Group but this was not my job as my expertise are in the Malls, that was the reason to leave this company and back to my original field.
Pros
Cons
long hour
this company doesn't have the chance to grow in the future in terms of career opportunity. They don't appreciate the effort and dedication I put on my job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
earn for what i was eligible but learn a lot from my Colleagues and Superiors. which gave me a confidence to move Some where to earn and Learn more form different work environment.
There is no perfect company, one thing i learned here, if the management will not help you grow, do it by yourself. Learning is not spoon feeding. No one will get something from you once you have acquired it.
Cons
Unprofessional workmates
I like to do work in this group in future...because this company is better than other as per my thought...i am happy to work under this company that's it.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
easy work nice company hard work but its nice management not good so far the make me always tired and the never say thank you......................................................
Pros
the provide visa
Cons
i work for 14 hour
Its was a challange at work as always . And its good learn new things . Management was good , but have to work split duties . We shared about the Culinary Knowledges .
Pros
No meal ...
Cons
It's a long hours duty .
Long working hours Zero employee engagement Makes you pay for visa processing (3000 aed) Top management has no vision for the company One weekly off Management will squeeze you to the maximum giving you nothing in return People work in fear here Even your washroom timings are monitored Employees are scared to talk to each other as they are monitored always Worst Micro Management Statutory warning * *better to be jobless than working here
Pros
Cons
Listed below