Paris Group International LLC

Paris Group International LLC Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
good to work in paris group company with all employee and learn from this company manners and how to be a professional on work. i pray to paris group for good luck in future
Pros
good friendships
Cons
time limits
Prepare the schedule of the staff weekly. Making inventories and borders. Helping staff to work comfortably and up sell , reduce costs. Visiting the tables , listening to guest complains and solving it . And more.....
i belive that there no difference a manger is some one who mange a team at the same time he or she needs to be a leader as well . if your are manger , you are responsible to lead your staff and set a good exapel , when hard time come for exampel no sale or no compny increase i encourage my self and my team to be patient and work hard . as handwork will have its fruit .
Pros
break time for eating
how to deal with different nationalities and learned how to speak other language like russian and iran. its fun sell formal suits for ladies especially for mens. supportive management, colleagues are good and fun to be with.
My work was quite challenging specially dealing with tough customer,I've learned patience,establishing rapport with the customers colleagues and management team.The most enjoyable part of my job are the customer are satisfied with my service,sharing of thoughts with colleagues,interacting with multi culture diverse nationality.
Pros
Personal Commission of 4% of your monthly total sales.
Cons
Long hours 30 mins. Break