Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Self Motivated, Flexible and Versatile Salesman

September 19, 2017
Working everyday for me was very exciting ready to serve customers anytime. I learned from working in my present and my previous job is to be patience specialy for the customers. I can manage my work and time just to give satisfaction to customers and my company. Im good at team work even we are different nationalities. respecting different cultures is not hard to do. For me nothing is hard if you work hard if i failed i learned how to let go of it and im turning them into my biggest strength. The most enjoyable part of my job oh hehe i love to attend any kind of customers and start to know them and giving to them my full and joyable service :)
May 30, 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
April 21, 2020
Warehouse Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) - Dubai Investment Park
Paris Group International LLC is one of the fastest growing companies in the middle east. I have got a better experience from there.I could develop my skills and knowledge from there.The company always fully support their employees. During my working time I have given good opportunities to show my talents.I learned time management, frankly nature, discipline and many more from there. I am very proud to be a part of the company.
March 30, 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
  1. Self Motivated, Flexible and Versatile Salesman