Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Productive, fun workplace, amazing teamwork, generous company..

April 1, 2014
You have to spend 8 hours up to 9 hours of work, tiring because of too much customers coming in and out but worth-it, if there is no customers no sale and it means maybe no increment for the staff, so I am thankful for the guests coming, and I am happy to serve them. I have learned to be a team-player, to help my teammates to achieve the goal, and to understand the guests attitudes. My co-workers are well trained, organized and helpful. The hardest was when there is an irate guests who don't want to listen to any of your explanation, that time I have to call for my superior for the back-up. When you and your teammates are working accordingly, smoothly.
Pros
Free accomodation and transportation
Cons
Sometimes long hours in the cash counter with no break or washroom break...
June 25, 2018
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
Daily count th money before starting the shift,greet customer when interning the shop. Learned how to give customers the prepared size, match to thier looks. Workplace sometimes good sometime not. Ect. ask personally.
Pros
Cons
Overtimes
December 24, 2017
Cashier / Sales Staff (Former Employee) - Ras al-Khaimah
Good management. Most of my colleague are nice and good. All supervisors and managers are syrian people. Office staff are good and have respect in the sales staff.
Cons
10 hours
September 13, 2017
Cashier / Sales Staff (Former Employee) - Dubai
I learn to deal with different kind of people since I work in sales. The management is fine and workplace is good. The hardest part of the job if your schedule is shifting daily.
  1. Productive, fun workplace, amazing teamwork, generous company..