Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Productive experiences while working

January 19, 2017
My opinion about a typical day at work with regards to my experience while working in this company helps me to improve my skills and knowledge in different aspect of job. Being a cashier is not so easy because aside from cashiering job, I am also creating and sending different emails with regards to showroom matter and filing all the documents that we are receiving. Also, as a sales person, I need to give good customer service by assisting them to find the products that meet their needs. I am accustomed to a fast-paced environment where deadlines are priority and handling multiple jobs simultaneously is a requirement. I enjoy challenge and work hard to attain my goals. Constant communication with all the levels of management has strengthened my interpersonal skills. Aside from that, I can work harmoniously with co-workers and superior. The hardest part of the job is my experience in handling job in the most pressured time and my enjoyable part of the job is when I accomplished my duties and responsibilities properly.
Pros
Free water
Cons
Straight Duty
June 25, 2018
Same roleSame location
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
Daily count th money before starting the shift,greet customer when interning the shop. Learned how to give customers the prepared size, match to thier looks. Workplace sometimes good sometime not. Ect. ask personally.
Pros
Cons
Overtimes
December 24, 2017
Same role
Cashier / Sales Staff (Former Employee) - Ras al-Khaimah
Good management. Most of my colleague are nice and good. All supervisors and managers are syrian people. Office staff are good and have respect in the sales staff.
Cons
10 hours
May 30, 2020
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
  1. Productive experiences while working