Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

proactive and fun work place

April 28, 2016
My typical day starts with me taking stock of the sales done in my absence and the new arrivals and receive new stock and replenish those that need replenishment ,arrange the out of order dresses and start assisting customers.I like assisting customers to get exactly what they need it gives me pleasure to be able to satisfy their needs i enjoy it.My co-workers are a very important part of my day as they help in further advice customers on what exactly they looking for .The hardest part of the job is standing for a long time without breaks but the joy of the customers gives me strength and I just keep going.I love the happiness that the customers derive once they finally through my guidance make a wise choice.
February 16, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Dubai
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
January 30, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive - Shop Head (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
May 30, 2020
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.