Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Passion and perseverance

April 7, 2016
Currently I'm working as Sales Associate in Paris Group International LLC. Working 10 hours per shift and six days a week.I develop the art of customer service in an advanced way wherein I can easily persuade customers to buy our products, make them satisfied and come back to our shop with their friends to buy more item through proper processing also with the bill through credit card or cash. I have enhanced further my skills in time management for each customers I attended to.My co-workers are very challenging in such a way they are my competitors in making good sale in our shop. In the positive side, they are very helpful and cooperative in doing group task given by our shop manager. The hardest part of being a salesman is when some customers try to test my patience.For example, if they browse all over the shop, asked for so many things that they like and I've given them all the things they need but still they don't want to buy. That's the challenge for me, because it will teach me how to be more professional. Despite all the customer concerns, I will still remain as helpful as possible to give them ultimate customer service satisfaction they deserve to have, even if they buy or not. The most enjoyable part is when you get to satisfy each customer for what they want and they even recognizes you when they come back in the shop. They know my name and more often ask the manager to let me assist them in their shopping concerns.
Pros
individualized commission
Cons
May 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 2, 2020
Same roleSame location
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
March 30, 2020
Same location
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale