Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

December 5, 2019
When I was in Paris group it was amazing brands to work with them but I finished my contract with them non renewal because I have some good opportunity in my country for one year contract base that’s why I leave with them.
October 29, 2018
Same roleSame location
MERCHANDISER (ECD & SOURCING, PRODUCTION) (Former Employee) - Dubai
sourcing, production, sampling , shipment sample approval, pp sample approval, coordinating with the supply team, giving shipment dates to the sales team for overseas allocation, forecasting.
March 18, 2017
Same role
Merchandiser (Current Employee) - UAE
Management is very good. We can put across our suggestions. the team has a mix of youth and experience. they have the culture to learn and also the amount of product knowledge we get is awesome. But the time we get to understand the products or the environment is less. More on the job Training.
May 30, 2020
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
  1. Over 6 + years of experience in Visual Merchandising. A well-mannered retail assistant who can communicate to customers on all levels. Smart and prese