Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

• Maintained proper inventory of stocks, stock transfers and requisition.

May 18, 2015
• Handled overall sales transactions including posting to Navision EPOS accounting system • Maintained proper inventory of stocks, stock transfers and requisition.
October 10, 2018
Same role
Sales representative (Former Employee) - Dubai
Best place to work Professional co workers Good timing Holidays are give to used Friday Saturday off Good management Professionalism is must Strong English is needed
August 24, 2016
Same role
Sales Staff (Former Employee) - Dubai
very nice and very fun workplace..the management itself they provide good salary and good assesment with the employee.I learned how to handle customers wspecially Arabics and Russians.The hardest part of my job is when im newly in the company and talking with arabics regarding of our items.The most enjoyable part of my job is when my co workers are same like my sisters and brothers and i enjoy also to talk with arabics and rusians because ive learned a lot from their languages.
Pros
free milk and tea
Cons
regular hours
September 12, 2019
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Sharjah
In short period of time of working in paris group i can see that they had been lacking concern about their staff,non proper training and some incidents of being not fair to every staff.washroom is part of your break so instead of eating properly you will save time so you can still use it going to wash room.
Pros
Incentives in every items you sale
Cons
Long working hours for about 10 hours.
  1. • Maintained proper inventory of stocks, stock transfers and requisition.