Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

March 28, 2014
οƒ˜ Service walks in customers and initiate them to do add-on purchasing. οƒ˜ Ensure customer satisfaction. οƒ˜ Maintain Customer relationship as per the company guidance. οƒ˜ Initiate and carryout display of merchandising. οƒ˜ Attending incoming calls at the front desk. οƒ˜ Follow-up with the central store to ensure the showroom maintains sufficient stocks. οƒ˜ Working at the cash register when required. οƒ˜ Leading and training new sales recruit. οƒ˜ Showroom in-charge.
February 16, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Dubai
Im having one of the best experiences plus i gained alot of knowledge over all and ready for next step , i learned alot and i feel i deserve better salary
January 30, 2020
Same role
Sales Executive - Shop Head (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
May 30, 2020
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
  1. Looking for Sales Executive Job, I am working last in Paris Group Sales Executive