Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

February 13, 2015
Downloading of sales. Checking of replenishment. Regenerating missing sizes details, printing out and distribution of print outs for further stock availability checking. Recording of new consignment arrivals. Ordering and monitoring of accessories (offices, pantry, furniture) supplies. Submits periodic inventories and warehouse reports. Overseeing problems brought through emails and within the warehouse. Readiness and willingness to share knowledge to perform task in most efficient ways. Receives instructions from management and delegates.When there are work related problems need to be solved but seems helpless from the rest, resorts to becoming tough guy and find ways to solve it whatever the cost but always with the management approval.Work is very fun whenever mission at work is fully accomplished, set back and relax and sleep well at home after duty.
Pros
Strong and humane leadership of the owners.
Cons
Career growth paralyzed by gossip chain and nepotism.Food is catered and not allowed in the rooms.
May 30, 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
March 30, 2020
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) - dubai mall
i learn a lot about formal things like fabric of suit style fits another thing which is i learned it’s visual merchandising i have a very good experience for sale
March 2, 2020
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) - Dubai
good incentives once you close a huge sales. I find my work so hard but it help me a lot to be a better sales person and it boost my confidence especially most of our clients is VIP person. I love my work but I don't find the management fair.
  1. Job expertise enhanced and applied knowledge at work brought higher work efficiency and output.