Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

May 27, 2013
My work was quite challenging specially dealing with tough customer,I've learned patience,establishing rapport with the customers colleagues and management team.The most enjoyable part of my job are the customer are satisfied with my service,sharing of thoughts with colleagues,interacting with multi culture diverse nationality.
Pros
Personal Commission of 4% of your monthly total sales.
Cons
Long hours 30 mins. Break
January 30, 2020
Sales Executive - Shop Head (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
I've learned a lot when it come to material specifications and establishing an excellent customer service satisfaction. My knowledge and experience in dealing with every kind of customer helped me in terms of knowing how to deal with each of them and how to solve dilemma on case to case basis.
July 7, 2018
Cashier / Accountant (Former Employee) - Abu Dhabi
good to work in paris group company with all employee and learn from this company manners and how to be a professional on work. i pray to paris group for good luck in future
Pros
good friendships
Cons
time limits
November 25, 2016
Captain Waiter (Current Employee) - Abu Dhabi
Prepare the schedule of the staff weekly. Making inventories and borders. Helping staff to work comfortably and up sell , reduce costs. Visiting the tables , listening to guest complains and solving it . And more.....
  1. Interaction will cosmopolitan culture dealing with different types of clientele.