Paris Group International LLC
Paris Group International LLC Employee Review

Good management i learned a lot about my work my co worker is respectful

November 24, 2016
I have worked for for almost 6 years with 13-14 hours daily work 5 days a week. I have learned a lot from working with some amazing people. like making reports, sales report, Hr related work, Secretary related work, cashier related work, sales related work and etc. The manager so far is very good. My co-workers is very respectful and we worked as a team. There is no hardest part of my job since we worked as a team and I know my work, The most enjoyable part of the job is giving good customer service.
June 25, 2018
Same roleSame location
Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
Daily count th money before starting the shift,greet customer when interning the shop. Learned how to give customers the prepared size, match to thier looks. Workplace sometimes good sometime not. Ect. ask personally.
Pros
Cons
Overtimes
December 24, 2017
Same role
Cashier / Sales Staff (Former Employee) - Ras al-Khaimah
Good management. Most of my colleague are nice and good. All supervisors and managers are syrian people. Office staff are good and have respect in the sales staff.
Cons
10 hours
May 30, 2020
Same location
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Dubai
That is most biggest company in Euro and UAE.More than 1000 employees working under the this company.The company has tody under its retail division more than 150 shops around in Dubai.
  1. Good management i learned a lot about my work my co worker is respectful